GAME STALLING

markocipra

Hello,

I'd like to report a player with a nickname ImBluffingYo that multitables HU 4 euro tables. He is taking ages to make a decision, often going into the time bank. This is turning a game into a really boring one. I know it's not against the rules and that it's probably some poor soviet guy trying to scrape a living, but we are here to have fun and I can take my fun elsewhere.

• Like 4

Dear @Stubbe-Unibet  I have same problem with this player , could you do something please? this user really only wasting time , and this was I think  third or fourth report , If there is something you can do to this user please do it .

thank you

• Like 3

@markocipra wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to report a player with a nickname ImBluffingYo that multitables HU 4 euro tables. He is taking ages to make a decision, often going into the time bank. This is turning a game into a really boring one. I know it's not against the rules and that it's probably some poor soviet guy trying to scrape a living, but we are here to have fun and I can take my fun elsewhere.

I know this player. he lives in East Berlin. Here is his foto!

61a3da2ddf02c6cf5f634b9c0e37bc91.jpg.02c663647559a99e982f5ade66a7ea20.jpg

• Like 4

@Stubbe-Unibet Can this not simply be solved by informing said player that abusing the time-to-act is not permitted?  I know you're looking into timebanks but we all know that 99% of decisions take <2 seconds, especially to someone that is a reg in these games.  It's quite clear that there are plenty of players who are frustrated with this guy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My mate sent me the same thing on FB:

Capture.PNG.2433a04ebdd5b362c4dbdd7e982fd3f8.PNG

@Stubbe-Unibet why can a message not be sent to this/these player(s) telling them that timebanking every single decision on every hand is now against the TOS?  I know you're looking at timebank changes but that's not going to change much vs someone like this.  This guy will ruin a recreational player's experience so much.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@kevanbt wrote:

omg, final table, one table , and H -5th-univ-????? is letting the time go down every hand.   there is no reason, none, to do this.    why do people have to be like this, just go away 

@kevanbt this is psychological war :)  Sometimes I also use it when I get annoyed by people at the table :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I'm sorry @Teethgrinder , your initial message sounded like it was an MTT, but now that you clarified that it's a satellite then there very much is a reason to timebank, even while on a single table (there are reasons in mtt as well but they are way way less extreme and money generating as in satties), the math of the format works in the favor of the timebanker and many times (depending on the amount of people paid and people left and stack sizes), that person timebanking also works in your favor. It's pretty standard strategy at this point and telling people not to do it would be like issuing a warning cause someone went allin too many times and didn't let us see a flop. Technical solutions are to only way to improve the player experience in situations like this. 

• Like 4

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@Teethgrinder wrote:

H -5th-univ still doing it, utter pain in the arse

Can't find that alias, are you sure you spelled it right? Could you take a screenshot, next time you play him?

We are looking at all of them and will send out warnings where it's too much.

Thanks

I played some satties against him, and was nothing wrong in his gameplay.

• Like 1

@pirahn, we don't ban anyone without giving notice, unless there's fraud involved :)
The players have been warned, nothing more. Your stalling would have to be extreme - stalling in a few MTT's, because it's the GTO move, is okay :)

EDIT: should add that we haven't sent out any warnings since my last post :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@pirahn, we don't ban anyone without giving notice, unless there's fraud involved :)

The players have been warned, nothing more. Your stalling would have to be extreme - stalling in a few MTT's, because it's the GTO move, is okay :)

edit: should add that we haven't sent out any warnings since my last post :)

@Stubbe-Unibet Its a difficult one for sure, hate it when it happens. People join supernova and run clock down from the start. But, what can you do if they are not breaking rules. Lets put it another way. The guy speeds his play after warning and loses 500. He makes a complaint you interfered with his decision making and its cost him money, please give me a refund. 

Easier with a tech solution. HU games with a 5 sec timer, maybe. Its a more profitable solution.

"You are old Father William" the young man said,

"And your actions are now very slow, 

You constantly stall on all your hands,

Do you think that this is Gee Tee Oh?"

"In my youth" Father William replied to his son,

"My finger was as quick as my brain,

But now that I'm old and my brain has slown down, 

Why, I just stall again and again"

REF: Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png