cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@startelver wrote:

Do I need tickets for this ? Thanks. 


@startelver  nope.  Jst wait when the registration opens.

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Yes the same players who for a reward of a cent go all in to any blind just to win that cent. of course win 93, 95, j3. For me it is zero right these freroluri.it nothing changed the same software.I think those without rewards work better.

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet it there are more than one bounty earners then bounty will go clockwards to the first player as usually?

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Just crashed out of my last one and no problems seen.

It Is What It Is
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet it there are more than one bounty earners then bounty will go clockwards to the first player as usually?


Bump @Stubbe-Unibet.

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet it there are more than one bounty earners then bounty will go clockwards to the first player as usually?


Bump @Stubbe-Unibet.


Bounties will be split between receiving players, anything undivisible goes to player first from button

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet it there are more than one bounty earners then bounty will go clockwards to the first player as usually?


Bump @Stubbe-Unibet.


Bounties will be split between receiving players, anything undivisible goes to player first from button


I would like to inform you you set up €0.01 bounty which can't be divided.

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
I'm aware of that? Smile did you read the last part of the sentence? Smile
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Undivisible goes to player first from button.
0 Likes
Reply