Friday Freeroll Frenzy - testing this afternoon

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Get ready for another Friday Freeroll Frenzy, on a Thursday :D

We've got 3 extra freerolls tonight at 20:00, 20:10 and 20:20 CET. Two of them with bounties.

As with the previous ones, I'd love to get screenshots of any issues you might experience :)

Only real "issues" i had tonight were not finishing ITM and/or eliminating atleast one person in all 3 of these tournaments ... 😞

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Get ready for another Friday Freeroll Frenzy - on a Thursday.

Same setup as last week. 3 tournaments, 2 of which have bounties.

I know there's still like 5h until these should start but right now only 2 tournaments are in the lobby ...

Its all there already.  Same time from lst time. Goodluck everyone....

Yes the same players who for a reward of a cent go all in to any blind just to win that cent. of course win 93, 95, j3. For me it is zero right these freroluri.it nothing changed the same software.I think those without rewards work better.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet it there are more than one bounty earners then bounty will go clockwards to the first player as usually?

Bump @Stubbe-Unibet.

Bounties will be split between receiving players, anything undivisible goes to player first from button

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Stubbe-Unibet it there are more than one bounty earners then bounty will go clockwards to the first player as usually?

Bump @Stubbe-Unibet.

Bounties will be split between receiving players, anything undivisible goes to player first from button

I would like to inform you you set up €0.01 bounty which can't be divided.

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

And you this part?

What is it you're trying to say? I explained how it works. Are you complaining that my reply was too detailed and I should have strictly focused on 1 cent bounties? :D

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

And you this part?

What is it you're trying to say? I explained how it works. Are you complaining that my reply was too detailed and I should have strictly focused on 1 cent bounties? :D

Glad to have the general answer but this time I would have the special one. You got the point, I was curious how 1 cent bounty works.👍