Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Yesterday we implemented a few changes to the MTT protocol, and we expect a range of issues to have been solved (see list below). We'll have 3 extra freerolls starting today at 16:00, 16:15 and 16:30 CEST

• Wrong info in MTT on-table info box
  • Change of alias before tournament starts results in multiple aliases for some user
  • Level 0/1 in MTT lobby for cancelled tournaments
  • Player ID shown instead of alias in MTT lobby
  • Registration randomly showing as closed

If you play these, I'd love some feedback and hear about any issues you might have experienced (screenshots appreciated) Smile

57 REPLIES 57
Unibet Poker Expert
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Enjoy Smile

freeroll frenzy.PNG

Find the regular one.Rofl

Btw When I check the remaining players on the bottom left corner it shows me more players than checked some hands before many times. It's a freeroll, so no rebuy+addon option. I have to wait some seconds then counter jumps back to normal.

Unibet Poker Expert
@psrquack, that's one of the issues which should be fixed now, since yesterday (Wrong info in MTT on-table info box) Smile
0 Likes
Shulya85 Rank 11
Rank 11

Сant regist in apk version only can this in web brouser poker version

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
@Shulya85, what happens when you try to register? Can't you see the tournament? Only the freeroll affected? Can you share some more details?
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

No problems at all so far. 

It Is What It Is
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Table info box works great. Every time I open the tournament lobby ( web client ) I see a couple of these though. Sometimes just one, 4 I think is the most I've seen...

freerolltesting.png

.... that disappear after a few seconds and all is well again. Might be players that were knocked out but tournament lobby list hasn't yet quite fully updated? Wonder

They also seem to always be somewhere from 101th to 110th place or so on the list.

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

As @Purps mentioned above this error appears in the PC version too.

players.png