Freeroll no bounties

Samuraichikk

@Ozzyholik wrote:

Exactly! WE STILL WAIT FOR BOUNTIES! :) Maybe you could add option progressive knockout to freerolls? It would be more interesting, specially at the end ;)

I am willing to see those bounties too, but progressive knockout would be just perfect :) the more winnings, the best... still missing to win some cents which You can use so unuseful!

@Ozzyholik @successlaw @Leeapple777  I think you are exaggerating ....  without bounties is pretty easy get some money from 0  ...  compare unibet to others with these posibillity ... 

1. won the ticket -  now is pretty decet climate to get tickets...  I always knew that without bounties get tickets will be easiest.

2.reg to shooting, falling and there are bounties min.0.34euro :wow:

3.  instead of bounties , I would prefer more tickets in the prize pool

People dont be greedy !!:)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@Ozzyholik @successlaw @Leeapple777  I think you are exaggerating ....  without bounties is pretty easy get some money from 0  ...  compare unibet to others with these posibillity ... 

1. won the ticket -  now is pretty decet climate to get tickets...  I always knew that without bounties get tickets will be easiest.

2.reg to shooting, falling and there are bounties min.0.34euro :wow:

3.  instead of bounties , I would prefer more tickets in the prize pool

People dont be greedy !!:)

@pinki my thing is more anything (everything) to players :) let it be more tickets, but those small amounts of cash is really fun to earn and spend on nothing, because You know 2 cents doesn't really mean anything nowadays

@Leeapple777 i understand ... but now in my opinion freerolls are more educational  :) Of course we want wild players in field ...but jesus christ not 60% table ;)  many people for that money put some sport bets ...  I'd prefer that the free euro be in the poker pool at least up to the level of 1euro ... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@Leeapple777 i understand ... but now in my opinion freerolls are more educational  :) Of course we want wild players in field ...but jesus christ not 60% table ;)  many people for that money put some sport bets ...  I'd prefer that the free euro be in the poker pool at least up to the level of 1euro ... 

Those cents You earn is not much worth, You have to hit out atleast 5 people to have 10 cents and it is still nothing, so it is not very profitable if You are a wild one, but I got Your point :) i really would like to have a freeroll where You can win gadgets, it is 21st century, full of those things it should not be definitely a freeroll, could be a buy in tournament, but it would be nice

Archived