cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi Unibet

Is there a reason my bankroll changes without me playing? Sometimes I have gained around $0.30 upon logging in without doing anything and sometimes I see the opposite. Has anyone else had this?

Thanks

6 REPLIES
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

What country try are you from? 

This is probably caused by change in exchange rate Smile 

So if the euro gets better you earn, and if it gets worse, you ll lose money

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10

UK based. I thought this may be the case. Thanks for the reply. Generally seemed to be losing a bit here and there which was worrying but gained 0.50 today so all is good haha.

0 Likes
NeedAShave Rank 9
Rank 9

I also though this had happened to me a few times but could not be certain.

However, shouldn't our account money stay the same regardless of exchange rate until we want to make a withdrawal?

0 Likes
pirahn Rank 18
Rank 18

@JokerJames95 wrote:

UK based. I thought this may be the case. Thanks for the reply. Generally seemed to be losing a bit here and there which was worrying but gained 0.50 today so all is good haha.

Your £ balance is always constant.

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@pirahn wrote:

@JokerJames95 wrote:

Your £ balance is always constant.

Then this is a strange case Wow Tought everything got converted to euro. Then you should contact support @JokerJames95

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
Unibet Employee Marco-Unibet
Unibet Employee

Quoting @jonny2192's helpful post from this thread:

The poker client currency works of the current exchange rate, so you can see it go up or down but the sterling balance will remain the same. If you look at a couple of buyins of the same amount  i.e a 1e sng you will see that you buy in for slightly different amounts each day.

Normally the change is only once a day.

I reduced by 5% by the day after the referendum.

0 Likes