Flip?

Livertool

@Ozzyholik wrote:

just wondered about it and it is great thing to play flip in this way, hope Unibet will continue such a tourneys in the same way.

I see it kind of unfair to them sitting in blinds. Everyone else just wasted time and waited to players to be knocked out. Over 500 players gone when we were finished.

This is the structure they have at Svenska Spel (a swedish poker client) , imo its alot better then a compleete flip. 

Unfair for the blinds? Ehh... mayby but it is a  lotto tournament so its all about luck. The choice to go all in or not just adds a tiny bit of option to wait for a luckier hand before you flip :)

@triceraatopp wrote:

This is the structure they have at Svenska Spel (a swedish poker client) , imo its alot better then a compleete flip. 

Unfair for the blinds? Ehh... mayby but it is a  lotto tournament so its all about luck. The choice to go all in or not just adds a tiny bit of option to wait for a luckier hand before you flip :)

That was my point. All in flip is all about luck and equal to everyone. This new version is not as some of players can choose to go all in or not.

Don´t know which is better, i guess i´m just used to "old one". And to me that is flip. This other could be called flipity flipperson so there would be no confusion :D

If you are not logged in and not in the blinds, does software put you all in or fold in this new rules?

Archived