cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joco
Rank 17
Rank 17

It's clearly rigged in favor of community members with high ranks.

Argevolen
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Joco wrote:

5927631.jpg

аллл2222.jpg

FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

@Pionrj wrote:

Just out of curiosity @FunckyFish. Have you tracked your winnings-BINs? Have those been worthy to you? I don't know if I've ever register in a single one with real money. 

I don't track my results. For sure if I play on normal qualifiers my results will be much worst than playing on flips.

Pionrj
Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3R So there has to be overlay in some flip tournaments. That's something I've thought every now and then but still haven't had energy to track those tourneys. And raked flip tourneys needs to have a huge overlay to be profitable in a long run and yesterday I checked those and didn't find a single raked tourney with overlay.

I' m not really fan of lottery so zero ev flips I won't even consider. 

0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Argevolen wrote:

@Joco wrote:

5927631.jpg

аллл2222.jpg

Since you have to pay subsciption fee of 5€/month to get and stay above rank 20, to me if it is only fair to get some perks like rng favouring us in close situations.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
GR1ZZL3R
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Pionrj wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R So there has to be overlay in some flip tournaments. That's something I've thought every now and then but still haven't had energy to track those tourneys. And raked flip tourneys needs to have a huge overlay to be profitable in a long run and yesterday I checked those and didn't find a single raked tourney with overlay.

I' m not really fan of lottery so zero ev flips I won't even consider. 

@Pionrj The current 2c Supermoon flips are averaging 72 entries paying €1.44 entry fees for 5 x 40c tickets worth €2. To me that is value and a great way to start collecting tickets. The 40c flips are averaging 15 entries, paying €6 entry fees for 3 x €2 tickets, so about break even, but even so, if you win a few 40c tickets you're still ahead of the game by using winning tickets rather than cash at this level. A few of the 40c flips have fewer than 15 entries so you could theoretically be mathematically ahead by only registering those as and when they occur, but that seems a bit of a pain even for a tight fisted old miser like me. Cash 1 You could even get lucky and bubble for the surplus cash in one of those with over 15 entries, getting €1.60 or even only 40c back would pay for a lot of 2c tickets. Wow These are the only types of lotteries I like, with the maths on your side it could be a win/win situation. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Pionrj
Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3R Yes. That was the pattern I was thinking of trying out. Raked ones was heavily -ev yesterday so if you keep on flipping in the 2€ ones, you're probably going to break even or loose a little. But all in all, starting from 2c flips you could get some value. 

psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Argevolen wrote:

@Joco wrote:

5927631.jpg

аллл2222.jpg

I like those pictures.Rofl

flip.png

FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

No chance for best hand pre flop Smile)

0 Likes
SCOBY
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Joco wrote:

here is proof that those with high rank are favoredSmile

@Pionrj 

Smile

IMG_20210404_175058.jpg

I criticize what I don't like"!!!
0 Likes