Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Pionrj wrote:

@Livertool

In this case that can't be the case. This tournament had only this one hand played at this table.

I at least hope that in other flip tournaments which are deeper it's based on that like in other poker tournaments. 

Ok, maybe it was up to seat positions then if no difference of stacks. Can't remember but i think there is something that determines positions rather just rng.... I just stay away from flips Laugh

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Pionrj
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Pickleman @Livertool

Here is the seat order. Duvan77 had the button. So, SCOBY was as far away of the button as he could be. 3 players between him and button on both sides.

IMG_20210402_132142.jpg

0 Likes
SCOBY
Rank 21
Rank 21
Pionrj
Rank 10
Rank 10

@SCOBY

Yes. Same situation there and I kind of understand that there's no "rules" for the loosing hands in a tournament which us based on luck only. But still I don't think it should be this way.

Let's say this kind of tournament happens 2-3 times per day. FunkyFish registers them for 14 days in a row. FunkyFish has the 2nd best hand once a day and sits next to button. Still RNG is against him every time and he ends up being last. 40c BIN lost 42 times resulting 16,80€ negative for his bakroll in stead of getting 22,40€ back from those tourneys and a 5,80€ positive result for his bankroll.

I know that these are really small amount of moneys and when Unibet doesn't rake those tourneys they don't probably have any motivation to make this system even look fair. Although, Stubbes argument will be that it is already fair when it's totally random. It just doesn't look that way. 

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Seems to be hole in the logic there with "only winning hand counts" when losers are fighting for price too.

Good to know, avoiding flips even harder Laugh

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

I like to gamble on poker so bring more flips in the poker lobby Rofl

0 Likes
SCOBY
Rank 21
Rank 21

@FunckyFish 

There are many tournaments in the lobby, so you can choose which one to participate in.Smile

I criticize what I don't like"!!!
FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

@SCOBY wrote:

@FunckyFish 

There are many tournaments in the lobby, so you can choose which one to participate in.Smile

There are not so many....and I am registred in all of them

Pionrj
Rank 10
Rank 10

Just out of curiosity @FunckyFish. Have you tracked your winnings-BINs? Have those been worthy to you? I don't know if I've ever register in a single one with real money. 

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Pionrj I built up a big base of €1 tickets in the UK by entering all the 5c flips and am doing the same in the Supermoon with 2c tickets. The maths so far dictate that this should be profitable in the long term, as it was with the UK flips, and then I'll look at the figures for flipping the 40c tickets to €2 and maybe the €2 ones to €10. Just entering the odd flip here and there may mean you being unlucky and keep missing a ticket, but I suggest you invest say one or two euros and register every 2c flip for a few days. You may be surprised how many 40c tickets you end up with. Thumbs UpSmile

I'm keeping a tally of the whole thing so updates will follow in my blog. Geek

It Is What It Is