Fix the RnG/remove my handicap

Royal

I've had enough. It has become almost statistically impossible to get ❤️♥️❤️ED this hard. I'm either handicapped just enough to keep me afloat or your number generator favors recs/whales. I don't give a flying damn losing 65-75% coinflips, but in comparison I do give a damn if I lose 75% 5-95 - 35/65 (OTF, not necessarily allin hands), runner-runner 47o straights on paired board with me holding trips etc. Look into it or I must really consider changing sites. Before anyone says variance, I'm one of the biggest players on the stake, 500k+ hands, I think I have earned right to notice tendencies. The "handicap" was bearable before 2.0 client, thought I was just running under EV. I can remember countless number of situations where I got sucked out but only couple of times I did. Also I have noticed tendencies most my winnings come in quick succession in small timeframes, ie 5bi's in 1 hour. It has gotten to a point I'm thinking about CCing with AK, yeah.. you heard right.

I wrote that^ text hour ago. Gave it another session chance, but now I'm gonna just post. Lo-and-behold within 10 mins (no bull❤️♥️❤️).. Jh6hKs3s all in on the turn, opponent rivered quads JJJ<6666 and the second, yet again poker-client honeydicking me with flush OTF T9s vs QJs, turn was brick standard so reraise all-in. + Some other smaller bull❤️♥️❤️ hands which have become new standard for me.

downswings happen... I am in one right now for a month-ish worst player at the table always wins my money becouse of rungood, and it affected my play in a huge way that I am probally playing like a breakeven player right now resulting in more losing sessions then before the runbad.

Also if you are a winning player wich means you get your money in good more often then a losing player isn't it normal that suckouts happen all the time? Maybe in the past you managed to hold allot of 70% favorites and now the 30% is catching up with you.

I, too, felt like you do at one time (although with a bit less derangement) and I decided to alter my game. Now if I am certain I have the best hand on the turn and I can only lose to a suck-out by someone calling a normal-sized bet with a gut-shot or bottom pair, for example, I push it allin. As a result, I have found that I cut down on the number of suck-outs (almost all but the totally insane fold their gutshots) and increased my win-rate because guys are calling with any pair. When I lose now I just say "Oh well, rivers feed the fish so that I have something to catch later."

Give it a try for a week and see if your mental state improves along with your results.

My advice is to switch it up. Sometimes you feel that you're not winning anything during a session. Best thing you can do then is to close the laptop and do something else. Maybe take a break from Poker for a few days. If you're on a downswing, this won't be much of a help to you, however it's true: You're not gonna beat them all. Swings are part of the game.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived