cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi @Ray-Unibet

I cant use my freespins Sad "IP blocked'

If you can add some bonus points in poker instead of these freespins.

Thanks1.JPG

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @Ja-z-Polszy,

I have added 200 bonus points to your account since your country doesn't allow quickspins.

Thanks

warius Rank 4
Rank 4

My missions just dissapeared when i logged in today. Not showing up in the client. Is this a bug maybe? I was just about to finish step five, so would like to be able to get the last reward. Its not march yet, after all

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @warius and welcome to our community Smile 

It sounds like a bug, at least I can still see the missions available for you, which are completed and which aren't.. Does it change anything if you try to log out and back in again?

/Jeppe 

0 Likes
warius Rank 4
Rank 4

Thanks for checking for me. 

I already tried to relog a few times, but will try again now. Still not showing up.

Did anything change on the missions for me now? I just played a hexapro, which is one of the missions I still have to do. I'm just wondering if it will still track my progress even though it doesnt show up for me in the client.

0 Likes
warius Rank 4
Rank 4

Okey, it showed up again for some reason. Thanks for checking into it for me.

Also noticed that it did not track the progress. Not that it really matters this time, as the quest i finished was just an easy one

Community Manager
Community Manager

@warius wrote:

Okey, it showed up again for some reason. Thanks for checking into it for me.

Also noticed that it did not track the progress. Not that it really matters this time, as the quest i finished was just an easy one

@warius Fair enough, if it happens again in the future and something is not tracked because of it, then please do let us know! I would've been willing to complete the mission for you manually this time as well Smile

/Jeppe

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

1b (Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name) accepted falling star tournament too. What about 5b? It says in this topic: Eliminate at least one player from any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word "Bounty" in the name. 

In the client

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 10.05.58.png

Little confusing, because it`s different Laugh I wanna get rid of the bounty tournaments, and just dont play anything since the bounty promo, but i would like to complete the mission on the last day. 

0 Likes
kasperi Rank 10
Rank 10

Any news about March's missions and possible other promotions? 

0 Likes
As soon as we can get our hands on them we will share it with you guys here @kasperi Smile It will be most probably on the 29th though.

/Ray