Favourite hand?

Jami-Unibet

As the topic states, what is your favourite hand and why? And what is your favourite position to play with that hand? 

Mine was J4 of spades for a long time. It felt like I never lost with that hand. Nowadays I play less and less the hand, and more the opponent. Of course it's wonderful to wake up with aces from late position or from the blinds. 

Also list Omaha hands if you have a favourite! 

Funny, I was just sitting here thinking about posting a topic about "lucky hands" and when I went onto the board - here it already was, lol. Anyway, my favourite or "lucky" hand would be Q7 of hearts. I've won with it quite a few times, and now even though the odds seem to be against me I can never quite bring myself to fold that particular hand.

My favorite hand is 1010. Althouhg its not a very strong pair, it has brought me good results and i always feel more confident with it than JJ !!

AA of course is the best hand to win it all but it doesnt have that "special" feeling :)

when i start playing poker without having a single knowledge what poker means , my favorite hand was k2 off suites.I was jaming thise hand preflop like crazy and mostly won all the times.during the titme being more skilled i was in loved by QQ but without having a serious reason cause i was mostly loosing with this hand.Today i have no more a favorite starting hand since is not important anymore what cards do you have in your hand 'cause poker is based on position and opponent.

yes there are many factors that needs to be taking into consideration when you play poker, and your own hand is just a small part of it, but it still matters what hand you have ;)

The doughnut is the saddest dessert... it just can't find its inner piece.

Archived