Extra avatar

henrymorgan

Great idea, @henrymorgan. Will get back to you as soon as I hear something from the poker team. Usually we don't offer the option to transfer a custom avatar to someone else but I really hope we can make an exception on this one :)

So nice of you to give it away - that's the true community spirit! 

Former community moderator

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry about the late reply. I'm happy to confirm that we can transfer the avatar to another community member :rockon:

Now we just need to figure out how we're going to do the raffle. If you have any creative ideas, please share :) And easy way would just be creating a new thread where everyone can sign up to the raffle and we'll use a simple RNG to find the winner, but we can easily do it another way if you guys have something else in mind.

Former community moderator

@MarcoV wrote:

So sorry about the late reply. I'm happy to confirm that we can transfer the avatar to another community member :rockon:

Now we just need to figure out how we're going to do the raffle. If you have any creative ideas, please share :) And easy way would just be creating a new thread where everyone can sign up to the raffle and we'll use a simple RNG to find the winner, but we can easily do it another way if you guys have something else in mind.

Best joke, most likes wins. And because i would win it by great margin, i wont take part of it :haha:

It would be nice if whatever system is used takes in to account community activity giving a bit of an edge to active users, so chips based off number of likes in a week, constructive posts(i.e tickiet pleaz dont count)

Maybe could be a secret formula, so say there is a formula based on community activity for the next week then marco gives us chips in a flip freeroll based on that activity.

Should get a bit of activity on here and seeing as its a community avatar giveaway would be nice to be that way.

Failing that do the communitg mods accept bribes been after my own avatar for ages 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

Maybe could be a secret formula, so say there is a formula based on community activity for the next week then marco gives us chips in a flip freeroll based on that activity.

I think the best way could be a formula based on how many times did you asked the password for the super secret squirell freeroll, the difference between your and Jamie's beard, how many times did you feel asleep in a hotel room during an UK tour, how many times were you banned from MathrimC's stream due to telling bad jokes, how many times did you write tickiet pleaze here and how many times did you buy a beer to a moderator during an UO event.  Extra ticket if you could proof that you are a grill, because everybody knows there are no grills on internet.

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

I think the best way could be a formula based on how many times did you asked the password for the super secret squirell freeroll, the difference between your and Jamie's beard, how many times did you feel asleep in a hotel room during an UK tour, how many times were you banned from MathrimC's stream due to telling bad jokes, how many times did you write tickiet pleaze here and how many times did you buy a beer to a moderator during an UO event.  Extra ticket if you could proof that you are a grill, because everybody knows there are no grills on internet.

All a bit too simple and pictures of people proving there a grill is scary, I dont want to see pics of people tucking bits away 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@MarcoV wrote:

Could we add it to the top prize for the next community freeroll? If not a simple raffle would be just fine.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

All a bit too simple and pictures of people proving there a grill is scary, I dont want to see pics of people tucking bits away 🤣

I'm a grill... Can I win please xoxoimages.jpg.ae252bb475eec7654e3dc9d905fa7343.jpg

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived