Expired Ticket

vlgy

I am very sad because my 25 euro MTT poker- ticket has been expired. It was valid to 1. January, and - on 31. december - I asked to support, if can I use the ticket  on 1. january. (I didn't find any sign on ticket about on which time of the day will be expired.) I was told that the ticket will be available till midnight.

However, when I try to register (januar 1., 17:00) - the ticket has been expired. I turn to support immediately to support with the problem, but they aren't able to help me. So I am now depressed and frustrated too - I think it was not my faul that I couldn't play with my ticket.

Perhaps an admin in this forum can help me somehow? Thank you for the reply and sorry for my poor english.

@vlgy wrote:

I am very sad because my 25 euro MTT poker- ticket has been expired. It was valid to 1. January, and - on 31. december - I asked to support, if can I use the ticket  on 1. january. (I didn't find any sign on ticket about on which time of the day will be expired.) I was told that the ticket will be available till midnight.

However, when I try to register (januar 1., 17:00) - the ticket has been expired. I turn to support immediately to support with the problem, but they aren't able to help me. So I am now depressed and frustrated too - I think it was not my faul that I couldn't play with my ticket.

Perhaps an admin in this forum can help me somehow? Thank you for the reply and sorry for my poor english.

Hi @vlgy,

I've added a €25 MTT ticket as a goodwill gesture for you.

Poker Janitor