Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12
Good idea write all in excel.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Karl, you're welcome Smile As long as you don't change the format of the sheet, it'll indeed update automatically. What the formula does is basically count the number of cells with content in column G. It then uses this number to count down (offset) the number of rows from G6, from which it should return the value Smile

The OFFSET formula format consists of REFERENCE,ROWS,COLUMNS, and in this case we got G6 as the reference, as this is the cell from which we count down and find the last value. For the rows, we use COUNTA(G:G), to count the number of cells with content. As you got a header in column g, we need to add -1. Columns is irrelevant in this case, as it's all in column G, so we end up with the following formula:
=OFFSET(G6,COUNTA(G:G)-1,0).

There're a few other ways you could do it. You could for instance use index (combined with count) or a simple lookup.

giphy

Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet 

It's starting to come back to me with all this excel malarkey, it's hard to believe that I've got equivalent to Phd in computing......just shows that when you've not done things you've trained to do for a long long time, you forget things Smirk

I knew what I wanted to do, but my mind was blank.

But it has been quite refreshing to know that staff at Unibet are very customer focused and damn right helpful.

Once again... a big thankyou for your help Ok

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
I realise that some people/social groups feel the need to say "no homo" but honestly mate, you don't need to say "no homo".
0 Likes