Emergency

Xander

@steppek77 wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Can´t register to 30 gtd freeroll and apparently no one can.

Edit, it is working now :)

It`s happen today too :(

@steppek77 @Xander @KrustyTheClown @Livertool @radge1 

The registration time for freerolls and centrolls have shorten to 10-15 minute before start, this is done so the players register actually play.

Really bad player experience if lots of players aren't logged in when the freeroll being played

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@steppek77 wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Can´t register to 30 gtd freeroll and apparently no one can.

Edit, it is working now :)

It`s happen today too :(

@steppek77 @Xander @KrustyTheClown @Livertool @radge1 

The registration time for freerolls and centrolls have shorten to 10-15 minute before start, this is done so the players register actually play.

Really bad player experience if lots of players aren't logged in when the freeroll being played

So why not remove those players 10 minutes after the freeroll has started?

They do that at the pokerroom by Microgaming, so it shouldn`t be so difficult for Unibet to do that too.

Starting the registration close to the starting time seems like a better solution, people will already be there, not as many seats will be taken by people that won't play. The eliminating players solution that microgaming came up with was super annoying especially when applied to other high equity promotions as well and combined with a well it's your fault that you weren't here yet, all our freerolls work like this attitude  ... 😞

Also creating a new feature would require development time most likely, wayyyy lower priority than anything else.

@testuser1

She meant that players that don´t act in first 10 minutes are removed from tournament. Then it wouldn´t make that much sense to register with multiple accounts. But i guess it would be bad for these tournaments that have bounty in them as they would be gone with player also. I guess we just have to live with them, just annoying that there are these idiots that take seats from players that actually want to play. Only thing that i can think about, would be some kind of daily restriction that you could play only certain amount of freerolls per day. But it is what it is....

I only see good things with registration open just before start, thats a great way to reduce the amount of sitting out players and fore thoose who accualy want to play it might even be possible to late reg since all the seats are not taken 29 min before start.

In thoose cases the sitting out is unintentional as @nekoneko describe I think most players feel the same, ofc its the best and most polite option to unreg but you forget/dont mind it sometimes since its "just a freeroll". Not many players would forget to unreg from a MTT they paid for but freerolls are a different matter. Im guilty of this aswell so no high horses here..

Im glad you are trying to come up with solutions to give the best experience and value even for the micro BR players @leo-unibet :D

@testuser1 wrote:

@Livertool, my bad if that's what @steppek77 meant. The way I read the post, she's not happy with the reg period being reduced and would prefer the old setup + having idle players removed automatically :)

Can´t be 100% certain but she can tell herself :) But anyways, i think removing players wouldn´t help much with those who are playing with multiple accounts. I think they would just go all in, in the beginning and if lose they would still have time to log in with another account.

Archived