Early freeroll registration

zsirk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are doing it like on bingo when you play in begginers room, every day when you have 1h  for registration its 120-170 players when its 5 minutes for registration is around 60-70 players soo Unibet really love players with multiple accounts 

@Zokito wrote:

They are doing it like on bingo when you play in begginers room, every day when you have 1h  for registration its 120-170 players when its 5 minutes for registration is around 60-70 players soo Unibet really love players with multiple accounts 

@Zokito I don't follow, how does what you describe mean that there are more of these? :speechless:

Fraud through multiple accounts is something our Player Safety deals with on an everyday basis, and I promise you there's no love in that relationship from our side :)

Former Community Manager

I really hope Unibet will take back the original 15min registration time. I played every night after work, just came home, relax and play you know. sometimes i win something, sometimes not. But i really miss that time and i think i am not the only one in this situation. Im just came home and all freeroll is full... And a lot of people who registered 1 or 2 or more hours before, dont play on the tournament... So i think that change is not so fair for the players. Before this everyone knows the time, when start the tournament, when start the registration, and if somebody have some freetime, can register and play. Thanks for supporting this topic and hope Unibet will change back to the "good old days"!

@psrquack wrote:

@MJB1874 wrote:

I noticed this morning thet were all open ( normally at work but on holiday today) so gladly registere for all, Now can't make 11.05 or 13.05, so did the gentlemanly thing and de-registered

That's a very nice gesture.👍

Totally agree, makes a nice change @MJB1874. Thankyou.👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived