Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zsirk Rank 10
Rank 10

I think that early register for the freerolls was not the best idea. A lot of people register and who really playing is maybe 30%. register open 15 min before the start was much better. But thats just my opinion.

56 REPLIES 56
Ramaraider Rank 10
Rank 10

Yes, I have noticed more sit outs now.

3ukumin3 Rank 8
Rank 8

30% is an exaggerated percentage

Denmar21 New member

Hello! I agree that is not a good idea. At the start of the tournament it happend to play only with zzz players, or with max another 2 active players.

Zokito Rank 4
Rank 4

They are doing it like on bingo when you play in begginers room, every day when you have 1h  for registration its 120-170 players when its 5 minutes for registration is around 60-70 players soo Unibet really love players with multiple accounts 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zokito wrote:

They are doing it like on bingo when you play in begginers room, every day when you have 1h  for registration its 120-170 players when its 5 minutes for registration is around 60-70 players soo Unibet really love players with multiple accounts 

@Zokito I don't follow, how does what you describe mean that there are more of these? Speechless

Fraud through multiple accounts is something our Player Safety deals with on an everyday basis, and I promise you there's no love in that relationship from our side Smile

0 Likes
Rainbowengel Rank 9
Rank 9
zsirk Rank 10
Rank 10

I really hope Unibet will take back the original 15min registration time. I played every night after work, just came home, relax and play you know. sometimes i win something, sometimes not. But i really miss that time and i think i am not the only one in this situation. Im just came home and all freeroll is full... And a lot of people who registered 1 or 2 or more hours before, dont play on the tournament... So i think that change is not so fair for the players. Before this everyone knows the time, when start the tournament, when start the registration, and if somebody have some freetime, can register and play. Thanks for supporting this topic and hope Unibet will change back to the "good old days"!

successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Hello, 

After this change, what is actual time for register before tournament start?

0 Likes
zsirk Rank 10
Rank 10

I think 2 hours before start... :/ or 3....

0 Likes