Double Trouble

MrBandes

@MrBandes wrote:

Had €23 on saturday night, lost it all. Did not won a cent after that until sunday night.

Did you lose it playing only cashgames? And did you play any cashgames earlier in the week? To receive a double trouble ticket, your total cash game result between Sunday the 1st and Sunday the 8th must be lower than €-20.

@MrBandes wrote:

I lost 23 Euros on Saturday but still don't get a Double Trouble ticket.

It's the second time already i lost more than 20 Euros but did not get the ticket.

Something is not clear with these rules or i don't know.

@MrBandes There's full description of the rules here, if anything specific is unclear feel free to ask!

I checked your playing stats for last weeks cash games and it came out to you being minus €17.18 between Monday and end of Sunday, unfortunately just under what is needed to have a Double Trouble ticket issued :( If you want, I can send you an overlook of your daily cash games results from last week, let me know if that's something you'd like!

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@MrBandes wrote:

I lost 23 Euros on Saturday but still don't get a Double Trouble ticket.

It's the second time already i lost more than 20 Euros but did not get the ticket.

Something is not clear with these rules or i don't know.

@MrBandes There's full description of the rules here, if anything specific is unclear feel free to ask!

I checked your playing stats for last weeks cash games and it came out to you being minus €17.18 between Monday and end of Sunday, unfortunately just under what is needed to have a Double Trouble ticket issued :( If you want, I can send you an overlook of your daily cash games results from last week, let me know if that's something you'd like!

Thanks for checking out the stats! So if i remember well i had 17 euros on monday, lost that in a few days, then deposited 10 euros, won 13 euros with that, and then i lost that 23 on saturday night. Which means i personally lost at least 17 i had + 10 i deposited + 13 i won. Which is about 40, but minimum 27 if i don't count that which i won.

By definition i could not lose 20 euros on the week because i had no 20 on monday if i am right.

But personally i hit that minus 20 quite well :(

It's because of MTT/SNG play @MrBandes, the Double Trouble ticket is only given for your weekly cash games result, so any money won or lost in MTT's or SNG's won't count towards the ticket. Money won during the week in cash games also counts towards the Double Trouble balance, meaning that if you win 13 euros in cash games early in the week and lost them later in the same week, then your balance towards DT is 0.

Former Community Manager

Archived