Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Employee Andrew-Unibet
Unibet Employee

The source of the money doesn't matter, whether it's your regular balance or a ticket.  It also doesn't matter whether you earn rewards elsewhere, e.g Challenges.  You just have to be down €20, net, at cash game tables that week.  

WWhite Rank 19
Rank 19
The best promo double trouble. 😊
Sect7G Rank 14
Rank 14

It is a great promo as it pinpoints the target audience like no other promo.  Sadly I've been taking part in it of late. Sad

0 Likes
4soul Rank 16
Rank 16

how these tickets are given? my bankroll is everytime up or down 50e....everyday

Get rich or try bluffin'! My BLOGS: 1.Challenge done! and 2.BONUS Challenge
0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 16
Rank 16

@4soul you have to be 20€ down ONLY in cash games (other games don't count) over the course of a week, Monday till Sunday ... in total. if you lost 1 day 500€ and the rest of the days you won back 490€ you won't get a ticket because you would be down only 10€ on the week.

0 Likes
4soul Rank 16
Rank 16

were a lot of days when i just lost everyday on cash , but on mtts the things going perfect, i still receive that ticket, right?

0 Likes
Unibet Employee ReCorpH
Unibet Employee

Hey @4soul,

You will receive a ticket if you are down 20€ for the week. Only cash is included in this, so if you lose 20€ and don't play any cash games after that (or have played previously) then you will receive a ticket, no matter if you won on MTTs/SNGs. Like NMPfan said, if you lose 500€ on monday but win 490€ tuesday-sunday you will not be eligble for the ticket, as the total loss is 10€. 

If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time. — Phil Hellmuth
0 Likes
Highlighted
4soul Rank 16
Rank 16

I understand, do you think this could be a "target" for some players? To play this event....i saw 100 players winning 40e , and the number of registered players are more than 6-700. Does that worth it? Remember that the blinds are on 3min....

0 Likes
GamesDean Rank 11
Rank 11

4soul wrote:

I understand, do you think this could be a "target" for some players? To play this event....i saw 100 players winning 40e , and the number of registered players are more than 6-700. Does that worth it? Remember that the blinds are on 3min....

I don’t think players really want to play the double trouble – it just happens. I have two double trouble tickets on hold (because I always forget to register) but it’s relatively easy to be one of the 100 winning players. Much harder is the super double trouble where only 10 players get paid. Happened to get a ticket the other week and finally made it through, that was really satisfying!

However, sometimes I find it really strange to receive tickets because I’m up for the week thanks to MTT winnings – but, well, I guess I suck at cashgame poker. I just don’t accept it! Very Happy