Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
We didn't reach an agreement on the extension of the contract with Daiva, so she is indeed not an ambassador anymore Smile
0 Likes
vixere Rank 11
Rank 11

WaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfallWaterfall

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%
0 Likes
SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18
Not simple, but a Game of Thrones design would be great!
0 Likes
imdenuts Rank 10
Rank 10

just add some fun table designs, stripclub, jungle, underwater, ...  if all the table designs would really really bother people then it is not that big off a deal for them to photoshop something and paste it over the images in the appdata folder.

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@imdenuts wrote:

just add some fun table designs, stripclub, jungle, underwater, ...  if all the table designs would really really bother people then it is not that big off a deal for them to photoshop something and paste it over the images in the appdata folder.

Brilliant! Oval office, Chinatown, classroom/auditorium next pliiissss...

Also make sure those colors are not too bright, players actually need to play on these tables and identify the cards without getting eye cancer!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@imdenuts  where ?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
tennis court , me as world champ nothing fancy
0 Likes
Bl3ss3dMMA Rank 8
Rank 8
hello!

you should make the fonts of the nickname bigger!
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

@imdenuts wrote:

Brilliant! Oval office, Chinatown, classroom/auditorium next pliiissss...

Also make sure those colors are not too bright, players actually need to play on these tables and identify the cards without getting eye cancer!

source

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes