Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Silver1, looks good Smile I hope I'll soon - as in a couple of weeks - get something from the designers that I can share on here. I requested 3-4 new designs based on the below but with a different felt color. Requested the following colors: blue (yours looks really good), red, yellow/orange and beige/brown.

Simple black.png

0 Likes
Reply
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibetthanks mate and great to hear, really looking forward to see the new tables

I was in the thoughts of creating a orange myself but ended up with a purple one (which is my second favorite). And I really like rail on the blue and purple table better than the one on the black. Don't know really why but it feels a bit "smoother" I guess

0 Likes
Reply
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Silver1, looks good Smile I hope I'll soon - as in a couple of weeks - get something from the designers that I can share on here. I requested 3-4 new designs based on the below but with a different felt color. Requested the following colors: blue (yours looks really good), red, yellow/orange and beige/brown.

Simple black.png


 

Who the heck needs different shades of black as a background? We already have that! I hope we finally get some new "themed" backgrounds again...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Reply
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Requesting rainbow coloured background, table with flowers and HeartsHeartsHearts and all women avatars. And midget dealer :P

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Livertool wrote:

Requesting rainbow coloured background, table with flowers and HeartsHeartsHearts and all women avatars. And midget dealer :P


+Queens rule at the table.

Reply
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

You know what would be cool, if we could change the background on a specific table, like right click on it and change background just for that one (not change the default one at the table the way alias changing works). Maybe also have a way to set a default for final tables or different tournament formats in "My Profile" , like bounties having a some sort of knockout theme, satties some satellite theme with maybe a bunch of moons or something etc, a lot of cool stuff could be done, but yeah requires some development which is not a priority.

Also yeah some sort of Queens Rule themed background would be neat since you guys did do that initiative.

Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@NMPfan wrote:

You know what would be cool, if we could change the background on a specific table, like right click on it and change background just for that one (not change the default one at the table the way alias changing works). Maybe also have a way to set a default for final tables or different tournament formats in "My Profile" , like bounties having a some sort of knockout theme, satties some satellite theme with maybe a bunch of moons or something etc, a lot of cool stuff could be done, but yeah requires some development which is not a priority.

Also yeah some sort of Queens Rule themed background would be neat since you guys did do that initiative.


Have been thinking about something like this as well. Would definitely be cool, but as you say, it can't be really be prioritized right now.

Reply
vixere Rank 11
Rank 11

@NMPfan wrote:

Also yeah some sort of Queens Rule themed background would be neat since you guys did do that initiative.


Is @balticblonde still an Ambassador?

(Can't see any mention of Daiva anywhere and she did heaps to promote all the Ladies games and Queens Rules and stuff.)

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%
0 Likes
Reply
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@vixere wrote:

@NMPfan wrote:

Also yeah some sort of Queens Rule themed background would be neat since you guys did do that initiative.


Is @balticblonde still an Ambassador?

(Can't see any mention of Daiva anywhere and she did heaps to promote all the Ladies games and Queens Rules and stuff.)


Think she is out,also.

Unibet twitter account retweeted her "last words". Smile

0 Likes
Reply