Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Check_Norris Rank 13
Rank 13

I prefer simple tables, without shadows, without flashy colors (and without avatars for me)

The child's room must be horrible to the eyes ... Can be used faded colors + soothing to the eyes

Reply
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I use the green table on a black background and hide the avatars, plain and simple, probably a bit like me. 

It Is What It Is
Reply
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

I use the green table on a black background and hide the avatars, plain and simple, probably a bit like me. 


+ 1 Thumbs Up

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R   but you do not know one thing,  if you want to know, let me know Rofl

https://i1.kwejk.pl/k/obrazki/2019/04/zc69R9XqO1tMBsYR.mp4

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@pinki wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R   but you do not know one thing,  if you want to know, let me know Rofl

https://i1.kwejk.pl/k/obrazki/2019/04/zc69R9XqO1tMBsYR.mp4


That was just downright weird @pinki , similar to your taste in music, or am I just getting old? RoflRoflRofl

It Is What It Is
Reply
Esir Rank 14
Rank 14

I would prefer more minimalistic tables with dark accents. Every one is adopting the Dark/Night mode style (Youtube, twitter, soon Facebook)  so it must be appealing for people.

Better to be lucky than good.
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
For now I've inquired about the possibility of adding 3-4 designs similar to the most plain of the current designs but with different felt colors. Being able to pick the felt color would definitely be a nice addition, but given the development work required, it's not something we can prioritize right now.
Appreciate all the feedback!
Reply
pimpbeckham Rank 10
Rank 10
Absolutely, new designs...thank You.
0 Likes
Reply
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
For now I've inquired about the possibility of adding 3-4 designs similar to the most plain of the current designs but with different felt colors. Being able to pick the felt color would definitely be a nice addition, but given the development work required, it's not something we can prioritize right now.
Appreciate all the feedback!

This would have been a really nice feature! I’m also a fan of the plain designs and layouts. If I remember during the week I can post the layouts I have designed on my ownSmile

0 Likes
Reply
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

I have created these with GIMP. My favorite is the blue table, really happy with thatHappy

@Esirmaybe the black one is a table for youWink?

All those of you who want to use them are free to do so of course.

@Stubbe-Unibetmaybe these can be for some inspiration for eventual future new table designs

Another cool thing, that hit me, would be for you at Unibet to run a poll/voting (in the future when there is time and prio is on new table design) and let the community to be involved in the design/thinking process of a new table design.

31-0.jpg22-0.jpg26-0.jpg27-0.jpg

Reply