“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Sweeedeeen Rank 13
Rank 13

As for me, table designs is ok and dont need new table designs Smile

0 Likes
Kilpikonna Rank 10
Rank 10

We need an issue-free poker client. Until then everything else is just silly.

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@MoreTBC   Fully agree.  I've been using it lately views:  first and last two. And changing the felt color would be very useful. Mine was overwritten during the update  in the past and im too lazy add them againWink

But changing the color of individual tables is inconvenient now.

@Stubbe-Unibet Later i'll put here the table view with small changes that came to my head while playing with the lobby designs.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Looking back at old threads and feedback from the past, more simple table designs have often been requested, so I thought I'd create a thread (after @Esir reminded me) dedicated to this question: what kind of design, if any, would you like to see added to the client? What's your personal favorite and which designs don't you like?

This will also be your opportunity (tagging a few design wizards: @MrBandes , @pinki , @jerry) to submit your own proposal for a new table design that might be added to the client Smile

When was the last time we had a new table design? 2 years ago? Time for some new ones!

I like the slightly darker ones with less aggressive colors where you actually can play poker without getting eye cancer. Back alley, Japanese table, ski lodge, private plane and the like. London Eye is borderline. The picnic table looks great, however for me it's unplayable. Kid's room, alien space ship and beach towel are the worst.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
bizarre12 Rank 13
Rank 13
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet 

A few words from me:

The option to change the background colors must come to Unibet. Give a choice of 2-4 tables with different backgrounds(simple, not fancy) and put some icon somewhere in the table view. It does not have to be a color picker, few or a dozen colors is enough.

Note: this ideas are for desktop view. This is just a sketch.

post_table_addon.jpg

1. Many times I am forced to go to the lobby to check the addon level. It would be nice to have this information on the table directly.
I know that we have some info about blinds in title bar. Add info about current level in title bar it is not a bad idea.

We can also get rid of information about the next break from info-box(this info in my opinion is only usefull in R/A MTTs. Do we need this with info about addon level?) There is some place for that also -> top left corner.

2. we gain a little space for actual position and number of entrants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

table_view_no_avatars.jpg

- Some of us do not like playing with: carrots, cactuses and raspberries. The view with no avatar is a bit 'harsh', maybe create option to replace avatars with one default/neutral?

I used to write somewhere about the discreet watermark on the table with information about the tournament:

- I think it would be a useful thing for multitabling(like felt color)(so many misslicks when i though that was some wild-freeoll )
- for streamers also
- players place screenshots here from instant poker  and we dont see what they played.

I forgot about something ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Sweeedeeen Rank 13
Rank 13

@Kilpikonna wrote:

We need an issue-free poker client. Until then everything else is just silly.

or we need a lot of recreational players and poker client will be not important  Very Happy

By the way i agree about some avatars which is not good, may be you can remove some of them and add new ones Smile

0 Likes
SDmonkey Rank 10
Rank 10

Nice to be asked but i think the software is spot on as it is, just the disconnections as others have said, did anyone mention the rake !

It should be same price in bb100 across all stakes just a thought Smile

0 Likes
Sweeedeeen Rank 13
Rank 13

@SDmonkey wrote:

Nice to be asked but i think the software is spot on as it is, just the disconnections as others have said, did anyone mention the rake !

It should be same price in bb100 across all stakes just a thought Smile

I dont think so, but looks like at some stakes rake must be changed. 6% at NL100 with current squads is too high. You just can't play with 6% rake without recreational player. It is too expensive