Do we need new table designs?

Stubbe-Unibet

I would prefer more minimalistic tables with dark accents. Every one is adopting the Dark/Night mode style (Youtube, twitter, soon Facebook)  so it must be appealing for people.

• Like 1
Better to be lucky than good.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now I've inquired about the possibility of adding 3-4 designs similar to the most plain of the current designs but with different felt colors. Being able to pick the felt color would definitely be a nice addition, but given the development work required, it's not something we can prioritize right now.

Appreciate all the feedback!

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

For now I've inquired about the possibility of adding 3-4 designs similar to the most plain of the current designs but with different felt colors. Being able to pick the felt color would definitely be a nice addition, but given the development work required, it's not something we can prioritize right now.

Appreciate all the feedback!

This would have been a really nice feature! I’m also a fan of the plain designs and layouts. If I remember during the week I can post the layouts I have designed on my own:)

I have created these with GIMP. My favorite is the blue table, really happy with that:happy:

@Esirmaybe the black one is a table for you😉?

All those of you who want to use them are free to do so of course.

@Stubbe-Unibetmaybe these can be for some inspiration for eventual future new table designs:atisfied:

Another cool thing, that hit me, would be for you at Unibet to run a poll/voting (in the future when there is time and prio is on new table design) and let the community to be involved in the design/thinking process of a new table design.

31-0.thumb.jpg.161a99b8a056b0b4b49763d59d709b59.jpg22-0.thumb.jpg.87f829c3be7f2d6e7ee117b649a979a5.jpg26-0.thumb.jpg.dea5af2d7e3e541c95a743aadb1c6d46.jpg27-0.thumb.jpg.a987b3e8134443df1c0486b90c3d257e.jpg

• Like 5

@Silver1, looks good :) I hope I'll soon - as in a couple of weeks - get something from the designers that I can share on here. I requested 3-4 new designs based on the below but with a different felt color. Requested the following colors: blue (yours looks really good), red, yellow/orange and beige/brown.

1767543168_Simpleblack.png.a9d60a85b5eb64c3bd1c80676b9dd953.png

@Stubbe-Unibetthanks mate and great to hear, really looking forward to see the new tables:atisfied:

I was in the thoughts of creating a orange myself but ended up with a purple one (which is my second favorite). And I really like rail on the blue and purple table better than the one on the black. Don't know really why but it feels a bit "smoother" I guess:atisfied:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Silver1, looks good :) I hope I'll soon - as in a couple of weeks - get something from the designers that I can share on here. I requested 3-4 new designs based on the below but with a different felt color. Requested the following colors: blue (yours looks really good), red, yellow/orange and beige/brown.

1300169275_Simpleblack.png.60050f391686e1ec3b6fc5a9df1cbb46.png

Who the heck needs different shades of black as a background? We already have that! I hope we finally get some new "themed" backgrounds again...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

You know what would be cool, if we could change the background on a specific table, like right click on it and change background just for that one (not change the default one at the table the way alias changing works). Maybe also have a way to set a default for final tables or different tournament formats in "My Profile" , like bounties having a some sort of knockout theme, satties some satellite theme with maybe a bunch of moons or something etc, a lot of cool stuff could be done, but yeah requires some development which is not a priority.

Also yeah some sort of Queens Rule themed background would be neat since you guys did do that initiative.

• Like 2

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

You know what would be cool, if we could change the background on a specific table, like right click on it and change background just for that one (not change the default one at the table the way alias changing works). Maybe also have a way to set a default for final tables or different tournament formats in "My Profile" , like bounties having a some sort of knockout theme, satties some satellite theme with maybe a bunch of moons or something etc, a lot of cool stuff could be done, but yeah requires some development which is not a priority.

Also yeah some sort of Queens Rule themed background would be neat since you guys did do that initiative.

Have been thinking about something like this as well. Would definitely be cool, but as you say, it can't be really be prioritized right now.

• Like 1

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Is @balticblonde still an Ambassador?

(Can't see any mention of Daiva anywhere and she did heaps to promote all the Ladies games and Queens Rules and stuff.)

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

@vixere wrote:

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Is @balticblonde still an Ambassador?

(Can't see any mention of Daiva anywhere and she did heaps to promote all the Ladies games and Queens Rules and stuff.)

Think she is out,also.

Unibet twitter account retweeted her "last words". 😃

:waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall:

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

• 3 weeks later...

just add some fun table designs, stripclub, jungle, underwater, ...  if all the table designs would really really bother people then it is not that big off a deal for them to photoshop something and paste it over the images in the appdata folder.

• Like 2

@imdenuts wrote:

just add some fun table designs, stripclub, jungle, underwater, ...  if all the table designs would really really bother people then it is not that big off a deal for them to photoshop something and paste it over the images in the appdata folder.

Brilliant! Oval office, Chinatown, classroom/auditorium next pliiissss...

Also make sure those colors are not too bright, players actually need to play on these tables and identify the cards without getting eye cancer!

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@WuDu wrote:

@imdenuts wrote:

Brilliant! Oval office, Chinatown, classroom/auditorium next pliiissss...

Also make sure those colors are not too bright, players actually need to play on these tables and identify the cards without getting eye cancer!

source

• 1 year later...