Disconnected during 2€ Hexapro

Viking74

Got the 2 Euro Hexapro ticket from Unibet after answering a questionaire, sent tome by e-mail.

After 5-10 hands the browser pokerclient froze, and after several logon attempts I finally made it again, only to find the game finished!! Played on iPad, newest updates and everything.

Needless to say I did not get to enjoy my ticket, thanks a lot Unibet.

Extremely annoyed right now.

@Viking74 wrote:

Got the 2 Euro Hexapro ticket from Unibet after answering a questionaire, sent tome by e-mail.

After 5-10 hands the browser pokerclient froze, and after several logon attempts I finally made it again, only to find the game finished!! Played on iPad, newest updates and everything.

Needless to say I did not get to enjoy my ticket, thanks a lot Unibet.

Extremely annoyed right now.

@ReCorpH , @Stubbe-Unibet 

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

IMG_20210105_171827.thumb.jpg.7a2e155aa091113da846d98f5ca3f17f.jpg

Are you somewhere near to fixing this bug too? Signed in to HexaPro, but the game never launched. Timed out of course and I noticed after these three hands were gone that it had started. This is about 20th time this happens. I made a post of this and the replay window bug, but no one didn't give me any answers.

In that game I got in after closing the whole browser and logging in again. It has worked every time like that, but you Unibet seems to think that in poker it doesn't matter if someone looses 2-5bb because of some bug as long as they are able to play even part of the game. Really annoyed over this.

Thank you, Andy-Unibet, much appreciated!

I am not a «computer guy», so I dont know what is causing it, but there seems to be issues with running the browser client on a general basis. 

In addition to login failure etc, the most recent bug was replying to this post. When I pushed reply, I was redirected to the starting page on Unibet... I know the browser client for iPad is relatively new, so lets hope it works out in the end.

Same thing happened tonight, got disconnected during a Hexapro session. Logged in again and finished the session by busting out.

Can anyone with technical expertise give me a tip here? Is it possible my router is slow? Have a good line and everything. 

Played an MTT after and I noticed several players get the disconnected symbol from time to time, do Unibet have trouble on their side?

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Everything does indicate an issue on your end. Please check this thread: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Disconnect-detected-Is-it-just-me/m-p/371926#M54999

(S)He is finnish dude/tte and we have record breaking most awesome connections. How dare you.

Sanna Marin will eat you for breakfast: :D

https://intermin.fi/-/ehdotus-arpajaislain-uudistamiseksi-lausuntokierrokselle?fbclid=IwAR3Y8V5zhxeVXjpV0U74jsvYDp1-BbRZ8QIWs6j7kF4_xO2vwabF94k-86Q

Nothing ground breaking there but just be aware ;)

Edit: Maria Ohisalo may also be referred as satan, same thing. Wolf in sheeps clothes :Puking: