Disconnect detected, Is it just me??

Anca23

Hi guys and gals,

For the last couple of mounths I'am having problems with constant disconnect... Pls somewone tell me if is just me or is the server?! It is starting to be a VERRY BIG PROBLEM and I'am thinking of finding another poker site...

I think my internet is verry good, but...

@Anca23, I'm sorry to hear you're having connection issues! I'm afraid it's an issue on your end/your internet provider.

You can try to download this little tool: https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/ and ping for instance the google DNS (8.8.8.8). Do it for 30 minutes and post a picture of the result here (it should be from a 30 min period where you experienced disconnect on the poker client)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thanks for posting the result! This confirms my suspicion: it's an issue on your end. 5% packet loss is quite a lot :(
Are you connected through wifi or cable?

Given the ping and packet loss data i assume you're on wifi? If so, try to simply reset/turn on and off the router. 

NB removed the picture, but I've saved it.

Yes, I'm afraid the result is quite bad. 5% packet loss basically means that 1 in 20 packets of data doesn't reach its destination. Streaming and browsing generally won't be affected much (with streaming you can buffer/load in advance, so a small loss of connection/packet loss isn't felt), but online gaming and poker will be impacted, as those are dependent on constantly having connection to the servers, to get opponents actions etc. In real-time 

• Like 1