Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaPundit Rank 3
Rank 3

Date: 2018-12-20 16:14
Amount: 70.40 USD
Payment via: Bank transfer
Transaction ID: 1386422193

Those are the details of the withdrawal I made but up to now I have not yet received the funds in my account.

I contacted the support team a couple of times but have not received any feedback. Can anyone please help.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@DaPundit wrote:

Date: 2018-12-20 16:14
Amount: 70.40 USD
Payment via: Bank transfer
Transaction ID: 1386422193

Those are the details of the withdrawal I made but up to now I have not yet received the funds in my account.

I contacted the support team a couple of times but have not received any feedback. Can anyone please help.

I'm tagging the mods @Jeppe-Unibet, @Ray-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet. But you might have to wait till tomorrow because its the middle of the night.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
DaPundit Rank 3
Rank 3

That's absolutely fine. Thanks for the help.

Unibet Employee ReCorpH
Unibet Employee

Hey @DaPundit,

Sorry to hear about the delay. I've looked in to the issue, and there is a document request in your account and you should receive an email from our Customer Support shortly.

Feel free to ping us here in case you don't receive an email today. 

If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time. — Phil Hellmuth
0 Likes
DaPundit Rank 3
Rank 3

Thank you for all your help. I actually submitted the document which requested for and it was approved so I'm just waiting for a feedback.

0 Likes

All documents were indeed accepted @DaPundit, thank you for submitting them.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DaPundit I just sent you a private message with a screenshot that is proof of the withdrawal having been sent from us to you. You should be able to take it and the reference number, provide it for your bank who then should be able to find the transaction and sort of "pull it in" to your bank account Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes