December Community League

MoreTBC

Thanks for the placeholder - killing two birds with one stone so below is the December league so far :)

AliasOverall Points#1#2
Leega26251
n_bush_limit25169
DuckULookAt25025
ryf1981241311
vongrundal24816
snowidea24519
reep23221
Kubomi22022
LordOfHell221192
OneMomentPLS1578
fkthesoft14113
CarolinaS11110
CaptainJones10100
riri691091
digobg10010
ZenitSTPete826
2NOUD3743
Sushimaster707
pandative2660
unibear5514
bowman99505
wutwut3422
TusksMcGee422
gtyyu666330
botan220
brbsoicowboy220
JillianP220
aaaaaq1211
GogoAndrew202
IbrulSVK202
MoskiitoM202
BSPS110
ceRRR101
IKnewTheGrew101
“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Latest leaderboard after 4 games is below - looks like we have a runaway leader so far.

AliasOverall Points
2shey70
soju44
LordOfHell244
solbng41
ryf198140
spaghettimmm40
NewYear201740
fdukurebillz34
iSoldRudolf31
Kubomi31
DuckULookAt30
vongrundal24
soiledself20
ZenitSTPete17
RacerMan16
bustardhunts16
CaptainJones14
CarolinaS11
ceRRR11
chukka11
pandative210
TheLowlander9
unibear59
WagtheDog9
eightyfive9
szczurex8
pinducharab7
TusksMcGee6
aaaaaq16
Galasino6
waleee5
dmsp35
graloulou4
gtyyu6663
jackfruit2
JustNigel2
DeadEyeDirk2
GoatOverGirl2
detmaroz2
RogerFedHer2
BSPS1
“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

• 2 weeks later...

@HAI_ROMANIA only the best 4 results count for the leaderbord and have some patience as it was a period of holidays and the Unibet guys have a life too... also, this league is just something extra and we should already be damn grateful as we get so much value for MTTs with just 15-30 players: we invest 2 euro x 8-9 tournaments/ month and we can get the normal prize pool + a share of an extra 500 euro with an incredible 250 euro and a custom avatar for 1st place 🆒

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Quote:
Question 2. Is there a list or link to the around the world ticket winners ? Thanks

I think this'll probably have to be tomorrow. David did it, but due to the tube strike he can't come into the office today and he has no laptop charger to upload the file.

:Haha:

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

Quote:
Question 2. Is there a list or link to the around the world ticket winners ? Thanks

I think this'll probably have to be tomorrow. David did it, but due to the tube strike he can't come into the office today and he has no laptop charger to upload the file.

:Haha:

Hmm, no UPS or FEDEX in  London to send the laptop to office? Or no Cabs at all? Or no bike, cycle, segway, rickshaw, scooter, homer or apprentice with long lunch time to carry it?:Wow:

You really expext them to UPS a laptop charger just so the community league can be updated?

Let's remember here that the league standings will provide ADDITIONAL prizes to the cash already won by players. Nobody is losing out, it's just taking a little more time for you to get extra prizes.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

First: yes, why not? This is one method to solve the problem. Not the only but quiet efficient. Second: as you read it I gave much more opportunities. It's not necessary to use none of them but could fix the problem. Third: see it like a by players for players offer.:laugh:

It's a promotion that they make to us.I only play community league just for additional prizes otherwise the tournament is boring.So if you make a promotion make us proud of you. (it's smth like this : i will give you 25 dollars if u play a month 8 tournament with 2 dollars buy in , but i will give you that money when i want , maybe next year if i am in a good mood. it's ok????.Am i serious????))).

@Betzcom wrote:

And is it the top 4 results or 5? And does the winner get a custom avatar?

From 2 months ago, only the best 4 results will count for the leaderboard and yes- the winner will get a custom avatar and 250 euro (any kind of tickets you want) :cash::cash::cash:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived