Dear unibet...

Peace_man

I have 3 witches for  Christmas poker client this year. 

1.  Make us have the option to make notes on others player in the game , helph so so much. 

2. Let's have a direkt chat function its more fun when we can talk and play. 

3. On ft. On a mtt let's have chance to making a deal .

That's all for now dear Santa. 

Ps. I have been sweet this years.

@Peace_man wrote:

1.  Make us have the option to make notes on others player in the game , helph so so much. 

Unibets moto is By Players, For Players!

They are all about protecting the recreational player and keeping the game fair. (Not HUDs, Notes, auto-reload in cashgames, etc.)

1. Notes are mostly useless, unless you play with people that don't change their alias. Someone suggested this, witch i like.

2. I usually block chat on other rooms that have it, i am OK with it so long you can turn it off.

3. Would be nice and also run it twice :D

• Like 1

1. Not just a note maybe mark them with a collor like on stars, and let the collor follow the player regardless of changing nick

2. Yea m2 but sometimes I could be nice to say thx wow or OMGgggggģ!!!!!!!!!and ofcourse GG.

3. In the end of mtt we sometimes have to many bb been playing FT for almost 4 hours not funny.....

• Like 1

How can one be anonymous if the color tag or note keeps following him regardless of how many times he changes his alias. If you really want to chat with people you could use the community site, its called "COMMUNITY" site for a reason. Personally i never use chat, I dont like it, its barely ever used, the few times its used is by toxic people, streamers and maybe some people who are friends but they might aswell be texting eachother already on social media. I doubt Unibet will spend their resources for a small niche of players and allow people to be toxic and abuse others . Also if some mtts are too deep on Final tables and its not fun.... maybeeee but maybe don t play them, play what you like . That being said FT deal wouldn t be the worst idea, notes/tags and chat I dislike heavily.
  • Like 3

@Peace_man As said by many before, the whole ethos of UB is to protect players and all the above ideas don't really reflect this. 

I don't think any of these ideas will be brought in anytime soon and that's fine with me, when I'm playing I like to be in my own little bubble. It obviously doesn't suit everybody but I think in the long run it's in the best interests of the majority. Hope you enjoy your stay for a long time and get to know the community. 👍

Note: If I'm ever on a FT for 4 hours I would be thinking I'd already made a lot of money with the chance of more to come. 🤣

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Peace_man wrote:

1. Not just a note maybe mark them with a collor like on stars, and let the collor follow the player regardless of changing nick

2. Yea m2 but sometimes I could be nice to say thx wow or OMGgggggģ!!!!!!!!!and ofcourse GG.

3. In the end of mtt we sometimes have to many bb been playing FT for almost 4 hours not funny.....

1. A strong NO.

You clearly have a predatory view, witch is bad for online poker in the long term, it already shows that, in the toughness of the games.

There is already so much free content to make you a winning player, there is no need to make it an impossible game for people that don't take it serious.

For the game to keep being beatable "ofc there will always be a few people that will beat it no matter what" its paramount for the providers like Unibet to take steps that make it fair for everyone. For example, do you think someone that likes the game would rather play in a game where the regs already are better than them and also have HUDs, TAGs, etc. Or in a game where sure the regs are better than them but they don't make him/her feel like there is no chance?

If we keep adding advantages for the regs soon there will only be regs and after that the game will die. :teardrop:

• Like 2

@Peace_man wrote:

giphy

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Peace_man wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions.

1. this won't happen as it only benefits the regulars, not the recreational players that would not use the function and have a disadvantage because of it.

I know you're used to it from other sites but we removed it on purpose to protect the recreational players.

2. We won't have a chat per se but we are discussing whether to implement a chat with emoticons, so no insults etc. can be made. This is something for 2020 possibly.

3. It's definitively something we would like to offer but I can't say when this would be as for now.

In general next year we would like to add a bunch of new nice features to the software after a year of mostly fixing known bugs (sucessfully).

Thanks

• Like 2

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

2. We won't have a chat per se but we are discussing whether to implement a chat with emoticons, so no insults etc. can be made. This is something for 2020 possibly.

tenor

Obviously, the concept of sarcasm is something totally unknown to the Unibet guys! Already looking forward to the option of throwing cakes and tomatoes at each other on the tables! :Thumbsup:

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"