Days 1s for UK tour online

jonny2192

Have you considered an online day 1 for the UK tour, maybe a week before the game.

Would be great if you knew you had definetly got to day 2 and can play day 1 live to try and improve stack.

Also give foreign players the option to play online and only attend if through to day 2.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

This is a very good idea. If I got a massive stack online, I would even considering skipping day 1 live & just relaxing till day 2.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@jonny2192 wrote:

Have you considered an online day 1 for the UK tour, maybe a week before the game.

Would be great if you knew you had definetly got to day 2 and can play day 1 live to try and improve stack.

Also give foreign players the option to play online and only attend if through to day 2.

You mind reader, it's actually being discussed at the moment :) We wouldn't be able to implement this until 2017 though (hopefully in time for the first event of next year).

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

You mind reader, it's actually being discussed at the moment :) We wouldn't be able to implement this until 2017 though (hopefully in time for the first event of next year).

Mind reading would be a useful poker skill but I could see leading to some scary moments as well :) 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived