DSO satties

wwaanneess

Hey 

luckboxed my way into a 25 euro DSO ticket and now I see that the two qualifiers online each have only 1 seat guaranteed.

Are there ever more seats guaranteed, for exemple one or two weeks before the event?

And is it known when the next event is?

Thanks in advance!

@RayL

I won a DSO seat from the last week's qualifier but, contrary to what is promised in the tournament description, haven't received any info regarding the matter. The upcoming stops are clear-cut from the web page but I still have a lot of questions:

1) How long is the seat valid - do I have to use it this season or perhaps within a year?
2) Can I win multiple seats?
3) Can I use the seat for Belgian Open?
4) How do I register for a particular event?

Regarding the OP's questions I don't think there is ever more than one seat guaranteed. In fact, there tend to be a small overlay most of the time. This is of course nice and 550EUR headsup is fun to play!

@Elukka12 wrote:

@RayL

I won a DSO seat from the last week's qualifier but, contrary to what is promised in the tournament description, haven't received any info regarding the matter. The upcoming stops are clear-cut from the web page but I still have a lot of questions:

1) How long is the seat valid - do I have to use it this season or perhaps within a year?

2) Can I win multiple seats?

3) Can I use the seat for Belgian Open?

4) How do I register for a particular event?

Regarding the OP's questions I don't think there is ever more than one seat guaranteed. In fact, there tend to be a small overlay most of the time. This is of course nice and 550EUR headsup is fun to play!

Hello @Elukka12  

Sorry for being late with this reply, I beleive you was contacted last week.

1) You can use your win troughout this season

2) yes you can

3) No this is just for DSO

4) You just show up, your name will be on the list

• Like 1