Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

@pinki Exactly, just a simple green and blue table with the light under the “rail” of the table would be awesomeSmile

pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@Patric-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet  after update i cant find images for  cards deck ...  I want to replace them ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@pinki: Unfortunately, to be able to start the progress of removing some of the bugs in the client, we had to remove this and other customizable features.

I understand it will be disappointing for you and you put a lot of effort into creating these, which I'm sorry about, unfortunately these measures were necessary to improve the overall customer experience and reduce issues.

I hope you understand it.

Thanks

pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@Patric-Unibet let's hope that this opportunity will return... I know that things are more important Smile

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@pinki perhaps we could do a competition where the best card design/table design would actually be added to the client - feel free to submit it as an idea Wink
As you say we've got other more important things to look at right now, but could be a fun one in perhaps a couple of months Smile
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet great idea !Smile  tomorrow ill create thread Smile

bizarre12 Rank 13
Rank 13

I was using custom cards and I am very disappointed with this update. Waterfall

When I try to modify some files in this folder C:\Program Files\Unibet Poker\assets\common\cards, the application shows me this error: "Application package broken! Please reinstall application."

2019-01-18 14_52_26-Unibet Poker v2.26.0.png