Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Good job @pinki.

I however have to be a bit of a party pooper: customizing these is under your own responsibility.

If issues should happen because of this, we cannot take responsibility for it, just as a warning.

So always keep in mind, if you modify something in the folder that our software is not made for that and it could potentially have an effect.

Thanks

pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Good job @pinki.

I however have to be a bit of a party pooper: customizing these is under your own responsibility.

If issues should happen because of this, we cannot take responsibility for it, just as a warning.

So always keep in mind, if you modify something in the folder that our software is not made for that and it could potentially have an effect.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet i know i know Smile   PLease wait for my another versions ....  cards decks and tables ... i had a dream! Previous was made fast ...  

I dont like it  this thing ...  there are differences in the placement of the cards in two views:  simple and 4-colours ...I can imagine that programmers in Relax do not touch this area of code Wink

I thinks that mipmaps PNG's should look like this: 4x13 map, with the same spaces between cards etc...

[ 2h 3h 4h ........  Ah]

[2s 3s 4s .......... As]

[2d 3d 4d .......... Ad]

[2c 3c 4c ......... .Ac]

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@GR1ZZL3R @Esir @anyone  some new tables ... if you want this card deck let me know (this one below) ... i  put them here ...  the green one is my favorite ...  i can add unibet logo also ...  if someone wants ...

grizlerpost.png

blue-black-glass.jpgdark-green-black.jpgred-black-glass.jpg

anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

@pinki wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R @Esir @anyone  some new tables ... if you want this card deck let me know (this one below) ... i  put them here ...  the green one is my favorite ...  i can add unibet logo also ...  if someone wants ...

grizlerpost.png

blue-black-glass.jpgdark-green-black.jpgred-black-glass.jpg

@pinki really nice tables, like the a lot! Would it be possible to do the green and blue without the “reflection effect” (white transparent)?

anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

@pinki I saw that there were some small details (stars on the  blue and some yellowish on the green) on the tables. Its a cool demail you added , nice creation!

If you create the plain and simple blue and green it would be cool to have them removed? I like minimalistic stuffWink

once again, great work mate!

0 Likes
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@anyone  no problem,ill create smth in next session with PSSmile

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Top work @pinki, you've added more customization to the client than Unibet have since the release of 2.0 Rofl.

Really like the simple tables and looking forward to seeing the simple 4 colour deck too.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@anyone with these lights? some simple green/blue with lights i meanWink

0 Likes