Couple of questions

UAC

hey, so I have been playing cash games recently and notice when someone busts they can sitout with 0 chis for quite a while. I was looking for clarity in terms of how long until they get removed and whether or not this is planned to be shortened?

Also, would really love to rail the higher stakes games like 400nl when running, I know this is not possible right now, but is there a chance it will be implemented going forward? I personally think this would be a really cool feature, I know this is not the Full Tilt rail heaven days, but we all like to see what's going on at the level or 3 above where we are it, plus if the games are good it might push some players to join who wouldn't otherwise.

Hi @UAC,

this is actually something I had to check.

Right now someone can 'occupy' a seat for about 10 minutes, to have enough time to deposit if he/she likes to continue playing.

Of course this will almost never happen, nevertheless it seems like a long time period.

I will dig deeper what the reason is for that long time period and if there is no good reason, discuss whether or not it should be reduced.

Regarding your question of railing the higher limits, that will not be possible, as even I understand your intentions to watch them are purely for entertainment and learning factor, it could be abused too. We want our players to be able to stay anonymous and not being exploited, therefore railing will not be an option as for now.

Thanks

Thanks for the response @Patric-Unibet I appreciate it. I guess 5 mins would probably be enough, but 10 is not the end of the world, it seemed longer than that in game, but I think 10 is not too bad.

Regarding railing that makes sense and overall I think it is the best decision even though right now I would love to be able to watch the better players and soak in the fun/education, but again makes a lot of sense given the Unibet model and overall I think that is the most important thing.

Would be interesting if the feature could be built to rail so that you only see 'player 1', 'player 2' etc instead of alias's. I don't play cash much but I think when you sit at a table and wait for BB you can't actually see any of the names on the table but you can still see the play? The names and avatars only pop up when you finally sit in? Suppose Unibet could do it this way if they ever wanted to go down that road. Would never expect them too, though. I used to love railing higher stakes cash a while ago but I guess it's one for twitch really these days.

@MetalWolf wrote:

Would be interesting if the feature could be built to rail so that you only see 'player 1', 'player 2' etc instead of alias's. I don't play cash much but I think when you sit at a table and wait for BB you can't actually see any of the names on the table but you can still see the play? The names and avatars only pop up when you finally sit in? Suppose Unibet could do it this way if they ever wanted to go down that road. Would never expect them too, though. I used to love railing higher stakes cash a while ago but I guess it's one for twitch really these days.

This would be great but it basically goes against what Unibet are trying to achieve with the anonymity and no railing etc. Even with no screenname it would be possible to bumhunt and games would be much worse than they are now with less recreational players.

Hi @MetalWolf,

if we did that, it would make table selection semi-possible. As you can first see how good/bad players are before you join a game and then 'hope' to get the free seat at that table. Or if just one table is running during off peak hours of NL400, the table could be studied first before joining the game.

So no, railing won't be possible as per now.

Thanks

Archived