Community freerolls

ThEgUnZaa

Overall, we will have three separate freerolls. 

18.7: 500€ Freeroll, open for every member of the Community.

25.7: 1000€ Freeroll, open for every member of the Community.

30.7: 500€ Freeroll, restricted to members with rank 13 or above

Full details below:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Another-milestone-in-the-books-200-000/td-p/337327

• Like 3

@ThEgUnZaa wrote:

So why egen bother giving away these tickets. My tickets expires in 4 days and no turnament to play in that time...

Are u saying the moderators should have predicted that u could not play and therefore not give you a ticket? There was a tournament yesterday and you where given a ticket like everyone else. Next week there will be another one, you will get another one and are welcome to join us 😃

• Like 3

Okay. Didn’t know i got the tickets yesterday. My point was that i find i useless to hand out tickets when they expire before any turnaments are availabel.

But now i know that there is a new freeroll Saturday and i Will look for a ticket.

• Like 1

There was a freeroll yesterday where every member got a ticket. So it was not useless as there was a tournament to use them in. :) By mistake, some members got 2 tickets. There will be another freeroll next week, and everyone will get a ticket for that one as well.

• Like 2