Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ItsOutThere Rank 8
Rank 8

Looks like a fun promotion, I'll be joining in next week. Shame about the casual sexism of competing to be King/Emperor though. Maybe this could be amended to include Queen/Empress and winners could choose which version of the title they won?

gravedom Rank 10
Rank 10

kkfold.pngwonder who folded a Q Very Happy

i timed out Sad(

got tilted went all in after  xD

Numby Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ja-z-Polszy

he also drinks a little... Smile)) maybe he thought he had AA

Iceman Rank 10
Rank 10
ItsOutThere Rank 8
Rank 8

And yes, just realised I didn't go far enough maybe gender neutral titles eg Monarch or President?

0 Likes
Iceman Rank 10
Rank 10

@ItsOutThere wrote:

Looks like a fun promotion, I'll be joining in next week. Shame about the casual sexism of competing to be King/Emperor though. Maybe this could be amended to include Queen/Empress and winners could choose which version of the title they won?

Never even thought about this. But I think your right , You should have possibility to be king or queen.

triceraatopp Rank 16
Rank 16

@ItsOutThere wrote:

I think its a miss in this version of the promotion, the text have been edited alot before the final version and in the previos versions it said King/Queen etc Smile Good that you point it out though! 

Iceman Rank 10
Rank 10

@ItsOutThere wrote:

And yes, just realised I didn't go far enough maybe gender neutral titles eg Monarch or President?

When I think of president, I think of Trump and Putin. So who the HeartHeartsHeart wants to be president Smile

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ItsOutThere It was supposed to be King/Queen, that's a mistake by me. But as for the emperor badge, I have honestly never heard the word empress before today Wow I'll be sure to revisit the names as both should of course be possible!

Iceman Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@ItsOutThere It was supposed to be King/Queen, that's a mistake by me. But as for the emperor badge, I have honestly never heard the word empress before today Wow I'll be sure to revisit the names as both should of course be possible!

I had to google empress too Smile

0 Likes