Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GN1991 Rank 12
Rank 12

@ZuDwa  Unlucky man, but still congratz with performance Thumbs Up

comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14

@ZuDwa I think it's time to change your community name to U_Gagarin ASAP.

CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10

@CreativeLe wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet could you pls exttend my 2€ ticket i dont have time for playing it today and expires in 3 days

@Ray-Unibetwould be nice if you could pls extend it Smile

0 Likes
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18
ProGame Rank 10
Rank 10
chester110 Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@radge1 I had them up I thought, but then only two were there. Did it again but think I was too slow compared to the time I set for open registration, so they didn't make it into the schedule. Set three new ones up that were to go live at 20:00 CET and they are in the client now phew Smile

@chester110 Working on it Smile

@Jeppe-Unibet what about those prizes and March Winners SNG? It seems that will be March and April winners SNG Wink

0 Likes
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

No official passwords for tonight ?

Im ready to play but its nonsense if they dont count...

OK, FIRST PAGE Very Happy

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chester110 wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@radge1 I had them up I thought, but then only two were there. Did it again but think I was too slow compared to the time I set for open registration, so they didn't make it into the schedule. Set three new ones up that were to go live at 20:00 CET and they are in the client now phew Smile

@chester110 Working on it Smile

@Jeppe-Unibet what about those prizes and March Winners SNG? It seems that will be March and April winners SNG Wink

@chester110  Yes we will have to settle those, I think we should still keep them seperate.

The raffle tonight is more of a reward, as everyone playing will get a €10 ticket for next week Smile

GN1991 Rank 12
Rank 12

Dam, completely forgot about series today Sad

0 Likes
FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10

I`m glad i didn`t Smile thx to the new late reg it was ment for me to get the next week 10e ticket Smile thx unibet

0 Likes