Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neumanriel Rank 11
Rank 11

The leaderboard will start on Monday?
And where we should post ours screenshots for leaderboard?

0 Likes
RomanKluska123 Rank 4
Rank 4
Yearly leaderboard counts separetely for all buy-in ranges? And if someone plays in a couple of tournaments in a week all wins will count to the yearly leaderboard?
0 Likes
kwasozlop Rank 12
Rank 12

@Jeppe-Unibet is that buy-in a mistake or a way to add some money for every participant, as there are no GTDs in those community events? (35% for each player is would be pretty good IMO Smile )

commlobby.png

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

@Jeppe-Unibet whats going on with the buy in / rake is that added value or a mistake? sorry if i missed something or someones already mentioned it

0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14
avokado Rank 10
Rank 10
kwasozlop Rank 12
Rank 12

@Jeppe-Unibet I just noticed that blind levels in 1E and 25E are different from what you've posted in the main thread of this promo. It's 7 mins (instead of 5) in the 1E and 8 mins (instead of 9) in the 25E one. Will it remain as it is for today, or will you change that before the evening?

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

I don't want to be full of doom and gloom on a Monday morning but I've a horrible feeling there's something wrong with these games and they may not start. The silence in reply to questions is not reassuring. SadTeardrop

It Is What It Is
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R  I think we should also have a 2euro tournament  1,2,5,10,25 ... and some catchy name  Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki

How                                                   

Aces

Mean

Someone

Takes

Every

Rotten