Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McCallister Rank 10
Rank 10

What is going on? Where is February Community Poker Winners SNG (at the end of each month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)?
I have played these High Rake community bounty tournaments, sacrificing other tournaments, sacrificing my time and what do I get?
Don't do any ... keep your word!
I am mad, but still ready for dialog. Thank you
@Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @comanimal @whereisrivaldo @goord @Sadface1 @ProGame @Causality @traart @ZuDwa

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@triceraatopp I'm all good, just been taking a few holidays on top of being presented with some new community features in London early in the week Smile

Sorry for the lack of communication to all, the Winners SNG will surely take place with everyone who won last month - is next Sunday the best day for this?

As for the raffle, I think that everyone who played should get a €5 ticket for next week Smile

@McCallister I've heard reading calms people down, so whenever you're really mad read something, like maybe the thing above which talks about that winners SNG Haha

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

any news about next community poker?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12

We play today the tournaments or not?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FunckyFish The tournaments should be in the client at 3:00 PM CET, five and a half hours before they're set to show and I'll put passwords here at the same time Smile

@McCallister Sorry for the wait, we're definitely going to have it, a new thread will be posted about it so we keep the information there, I'll be sure to tag everyone there of course.

/Jeppe

Community Manager
Community Manager

Passwords for tonight:

€1: Easygoing133

€5: Rounding3rd

€10: KobeGoat24

€25: Highroller44

SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Jeppe-Unibet ,we have a chance to receive the 5-euro tickets last week from the raffle ?

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SCOBY  All tickets should be added now, both for last weeks missing raffle and the €1000 Champions League leaderboard Smile

SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

urghhh looks like I'm out of alias changes today...

so am just playing for the glory!! Will be on this nunchucka mouse Rofl

nunchuck.png

SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@SCOBY  All tickets should be added now, both for last weeks missing raffle and the €1000 Champions League leaderboard Smile

Thank you BOSS  !!!!!Thumbs Up

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes