Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

@McCallister wrote:

Have I missed winners SNG? @Jeppe-Unibet 

Monthly Winners SNG:

At the end of each month, all winners of Community Poker tournaments get the opportunity to face of in a "Winners sitn'go", that'll feature UO or UOS ticket as prizes. 

I was wondering when this is taking place as well

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I hope this month I can participate on at least one tourney. Btw who won it last month?

0 Likes
MaecTpo Rank 10
Rank 10
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@McCallister wrote:

Monthly Winners SNG:

At the end of each month, all winners of Community Poker tournaments get the opportunity to face of in a "Winners sitn'go", that'll feature UO or UOS ticket as prizes. 

No you havent @McCallister, neither me or @Causality have got any info about it yet either so it prob been delayed some. I dont no the reason but If I speculate  think it might be due to Jeppe getting injured when skiing in Sinaia Sad

He posted about it in the Sinaia thread and altough, from what i understood, he seemed to be without all to serious injuries he got a concussion and had problems with pain in his neck so I wouldent be suppriced if he need some time of work for recovery. 

Or its some other unrelated reason. Im sure we havent missed it so either way it should be comming up soon Smile

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@MaecTpo wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet  was no raffle?

Maybe think of rewarding all participants in ann aniversary month  !!!!!

Smile

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@triceraatopp wrote:

@McCallister wrote:

Monthly Winners SNG:

No you havent @McCallister, neither me or @Causality have got any info about it yet either so it prob been delayed some. I dont no the reason but If I speculate  think it might be due to Jeppe getting injured when skiing in Sinaia Sad

He posted about it in the Sinaia thread and altough, from what i understood, he seemed to be without all to serious injuries he got a concussion and had problems with pain in his neck so I wouldent be suppriced if he need some time of work for recovery. 

Or its some other unrelated reason. Im sure we havent missed it so either way it should be comming up soon Smile

@triceraatopp I'm all good, just been taking a few holidays on top of being presented with some new community features in London early in the week Smile

Sorry for the lack of communication to all, the Winners SNG will surely take place with everyone who won last month - is next Sunday the best day for this?

As for the raffle, I think that everyone who played should get a €5 ticket for next week Smile

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@triceraatopp I'm all good, just been taking a few holidays on top of being presented with some new community features in London early in the week Smile

Sorry for the lack of communication to all, the Winners SNG will surely take place with everyone who won last month - is next Sunday the best day for this?

As for the raffle, I think that everyone who played should get a €5 ticket for next week Smile

Å Im really glad to hear @Jeppe-Unibet Very Happy  And im very sure everybody will be more then pleaced with a 5 ticket!

Regarding the winners sng, could I suggest to have it any day but the sunday pleace? Sundays are already so crowded since all the majors, UO final etc is then so I would be very very glad if we could choose another day.

McCallister Rank 10
Rank 10
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14
FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10

Happy to hear every1`s a winner this time at the raffle Smile thank you!

0 Likes