Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Are the results in a spreadsheet? I'm just thinking they might be easier to read them in an online Google Doc via a link or something instead of having to try and format them in the forum after every tourney

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
Farseer Rank 10
Rank 10

First hand AQs < A7o. Unibet doesn't like me Sad

KingBacillus Rank 9
Rank 9

Today, for the first time the league played Friday fun. And won! Английский не знаю, перевод с помощью google. Кстати русский тоже не родной!

Spoiler

Respice post te! Hominem te memento!
Unibet Employee DavidP_Unibet
Unibet Employee

Standings after Friday's league game:

Alias Tourney 1 Tourney 2 Overall Points Prize
Monkeeeeee 22 9 31 €250 UO ticket + custom avatar
SliceySlicey 6 22 28 €100 in choice of tickets
HappyHorsey 16 11 27 €100 in choice of tickets
MakeBox 25 0 25 €35 in choice of tickets
Antrax 0 25 25 €25 in choice of tickets
jensapagen 19 4 23 €10 MTT ticket
snow96 1 19 20 €10 MTT ticket
liuop 2 16 18 €10 MTT ticket
KAPACEK 13 1 14 €10 MTT ticket
IcuAces 4 10 14 €10 MTT ticket
2016RIO2016 11 2 13 €4 MTT ticket
durolai 0 13 13 €4 MTT ticket
Sunburn911 10 2 12 €4 MTT ticket
SkullNBonez 2 8 10 €4 MTT ticket
PartyPanda 9 0 9 €4 MTT ticket
S9999 8 0 8 €4 MTT ticket
CatchWorm 7 1 8 €4 MTT ticket
B00TYHUNT3R 2 5 7 €4 MTT ticket
RedArm 0 7 7 €4 MTT ticket
HarryPokeur 0 6 6 €4 MTT ticket
EscobarPaolo 5 0 5 €2 UO ticket
XIII4ever 3 2 5 €2 UO ticket
kjqwertyui 2 2 4 €2 UO ticket
____l____ 2 1 3 €2 UO ticket
chrisje112 0 3 3 €2 UO ticket
kalikankosto 2 0 2 €2 UO ticket
MrDilbert 1 1 2 €2 UO ticket
punchAA 1 1 2 €2 UO ticket
Sherlock1309 1 1 2 €2 UO ticket
rat-a-tat 0 2 2 €2 UO ticket
CarlCox 0 2 2 €2 UO ticket
BabyBat 1 0 1  
taaleri 1 0 1  
mustache123 1 0 1  
PlayPlay 1 0 1  
Ariverking 1 0 1  
HiIamHal 0 1 1  
BadbeatPeete 0 1 1  
reluni 0 1 1  
Flip1 0 1 1  
DontShoot 0 0 0  
“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Becsicola Rank 7
Rank 7
Must do better this week!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

Can never win really wanted this one especially against a Slowroller. :smileysad:

0 Likes
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

Community League Improvement Idea

Don't know if this is possible but it would be legendary.

If we could have a hole cards exposed replay of the final tables with someone like David, Jamie or Sam doing commentary and analysis on the final table.  We could tune in the next day or whatever and watch the final table that we played, learn from our mistakes, see who is the crazy bluffer etc.

I know it's super optimistic and only 1 site I know of that I see final table replays.  But come on wouldn't that be fun to see and learn from.

One thing I'd like to see when we were 9 handed at the final table it was a fold festival for quite a few hands.  I would love to see if anyone was like open folding 10's or jacks and AQ.  If someone jammed if they folded even queens or something crazy like that.  Just be so much fun to see a replay and one of the pros having their thoughts on the play.  Could potentially change a lot of players games and it's like giving 9 players a free review session all the time.

Crazy but I dunno with the new poker software, could be something for the future potentially, maybe, hopefully. 

Have a Sunny Day everyone.

polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

BookTheWin wrote:

Community League Improvement Idea

Don't know if this is possible but it would be legendary.

If we could have a hole cards exposed replay of the final tables with someone like David, Jamie or Sam doing commentary and analysis on the final table.  We could tune in the next day or whatever and watch the final table that we played, learn from our mistakes, see who is the crazy bluffer etc.

I know it's super optimistic and only 1 site I know of that I see final table replays.  But come on wouldn't that be fun to see and learn from.

One thing I'd like to see when we were 9 handed at the final table it was a fold festival for quite a few hands.  I would love to see if anyone was like open folding 10's or jacks and AQ.  If someone jammed if they folded even queens or something crazy like that.  Just be so much fun to see a replay and one of the pros having their thoughts on the play.  Could potentially change a lot of players games and it's like giving 9 players a free review session all the time.

Crazy but I dunno with the new poker software, could be something for the future potentially, maybe, hopefully. 

Have a Sunny Day everyone.

do you still understand that you are in a rec environment? and from my point of view is a bad ideea with final tables replayers + of that will cost money and time for nothing

0 Likes
MrHalsan Rank 12
Rank 12
Unibet have made it possible to change avatars all the time, just to make it worse to get to know the other players and how they play. So I don`t think they will make this happend :-D And I don`t even know if I like it myself either...
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

You could have replays with no aliases, just Player 1-9 if required. They used to do them from the Sunday Million on PS and it was quite interesting to watch. You can also watch replays of all the major event FTs as well (xCOOP). It's definitely a niche market and would take a little work to create but I would think it would be good content for part a Twitch stream.  

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile