49 RAEGAR 1 €2 UO ticket
50 AGstar 1 €2 UO ticket
51 Borec_ 1 €2 UO ticket
52 Sphinxter 1 €2 UO ticket
53 rektnekton 1 €2 UO ticket
54 TheNiceGuy 1 €2 UO ticket
55 g1t 0 €2 UO ticket
56 BenSuth97 0 €2 UO ticket

Congrats to MaGs_ for the win and a pretty impressive set of overall results! Your €250 UO ticket will be credited automatically but can you please PM me about your custom avatar? There was a tie for 2nd place, so qiogy and MrsKing each receive €100 in their choice of tickets. Can qiogy, MrsKing, YooManWhtsUp and cris1083 each PM me with their choice of tickets? I'll also credit everyone who took part but finished outside the top 10 with a €2 UO qualifier ticket. This was the first ever community league, so I feel like nobody should walk away empty-handed Smile 

The new community league will start this week - I'll post up the details tomorrow, so you have 24 hours from now to post feedback on the first league if you'd like to see it considered as a change to the next league!

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi ! I can not see the final points , your message is truncated , please post it again .

0 Likes
Unibet Employee DavidP_Unibet
Unibet Employee

HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

Hi ! I can not see the final points , your message is truncated , please post it again .

Sorry, how about now?

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
duckwhisperer Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, my suggestion would be maybe changing the 1st place prize from a UO ticket to 250 in choice of tickets.

For me, personally, it isn't really motivating to play the league when I know that if I place first, I'll get a satellite ticket that I don't really want.

And there will always be a chance for the winner to request his 250eur in a form of a UO ticket this way, so no harm done to the people who chase that ticket.

Other than that - great job. Keep it up.

polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

duckwhisperer wrote:

Hi, my suggestion would be maybe changing the 1st place prize from a UO ticket to 250 in choice of tickets.

For me, personally, it isn't really motivating to play the league when I know that if I place first, I'll get a satellite ticket that I don't really want.

And there will always be a chance for the winner to request his 250eur in a form of a UO ticket this way, so no harm done to the people who chase that ticket.

Other than that - great job. Keep it up.

i am 100% agree with that , i was saying the same at first but i get a reply kind of " who dont wants to play unibet sattelite"? i really dont like the ideea of first place to get a ticket that i dont want , but is a good thing in all of this : you may exchanged that into multiple sattelites and probably you ll get lucky enough to 1)get the value of ticket in mtt tickets , 2) get a unibet package.

if i would played this league last month and if i would be 1 place , probably i was trying to exchange the prizes with the second. so it is an ideea to be more flexible with those kind of sattelites tickets cause not everybody wants to play for a unibet package

Unibet Employee DavidP_Unibet
Unibet Employee

I'm happy with that suggestion so will make sure that 1st place in the next league is also a choice of tickets for a set amount.

― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
MrHalsan Rank 12
Rank 12
It was very close race I see Smile A bit disapointed because I dropped from second to fourth place the two last tournaments. But It was great fun all the way and very exciting Poker League. I`ll do better next time :-) Grats to the Top-3 and a big salute to the winner. Well Deserved! As to suggestions to make the poker league even better, I totally agree with the ones wanting a €250 ticket of theyre own choice. I also hope that you can update the standings before each tournaments. That will make it all much more interesting and exciting I think.
0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Rotation of days used for the league month on month would be great to see. Means if you can't play a certain day of the week you don't need to miss out on the league every month.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
MrHalsan Rank 12
Rank 12

MoreTBC wrote:

Rotation of days used for the league month on month would be great to see. Means if you can't play a certain day of the week you don't need to miss out on the league every month.

Agree, but I think rotations of days every month would be even better Wink
0 Likes
Highlighted
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

It was a good league, I looked forward to it each week.  Definitely gets more fun and intense the final week with potential leaderboard swings. Ready for the next one.

0 Likes