cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 19
Rank 19

Well this is awesome! First time I decide to start playing poker again in 7 months and I luckbox by picking the day before a Christmas league starts Smile

Going to enjoy this something fun to do over the next 6 weeks! Good luck everyone =)

Rank 14
Rank 14

Potential jackpot of 550x your buyin, if you win two €1 tournaments it is By Professionals,For Professionals.

Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Karmasuper, poker isn't all skill, and given the relatively small fields expected, I believe a good share of the member on here will have a shot at making it Smile
Rank 7
Rank 7

@Stubbe-Unibet  I used the nicks change limit, what can i do to be ranked?

Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Bolexx, you created 3 identities today? In that case, I'm afraid you won't qualify for the added value tonight Sad
0 Likes
Rank 16
Rank 16

I won Rofl

7E7D5D05-2F5E-4128-BBAB-9F88D6FA1D30.png

Had updated my app en registered, then when I looked in the lobby there was no info where the payouts are, just grey and I got kicked out 3 times in a row looking at the tournament lobby. Not sure if it's because it was just created but it's odd.

Rank 21
Rank 21

@Stubbe-Unibet I hoped that we'll have resricted MTTs(with the password shared in this thread or in the passwords section)... IMO we lose the 'community vibe' by just dumping the tournaments in the lobby- open to everyone, even with a nice green color so people to get attracted to it... I don't mind losing a few $$$(we have quite a few really good MTT players around here) if I can have a bit of fun playing against fellow members but honestly I don't really want to play a 200+ players MTT with just ~50 community members...

GLGL all and cya at the tables BlessRNG 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Rank 14
Rank 14

@BillyR23 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet I hoped that we'll have resricted MTTs(with the password shared in this thread or in the passwords section)... IMO we lose the 'community vibe' by just dumping the tournaments in the lobby- open to everyone, even with a nice green color so people to get attracted to it... I don't mind losing a few $$$(we have quite a few really good MTT players around here) if I can have a bit of fun playing against fellow members but honestly I don't really want to play a 200+ players MTT with just ~50 community members...

GLGL all and cya at the tables BlessRNG 

Exactly , as far i can see they are not password protected. Any thoughts @Stubbe-Unibet ? The tournaments could be "ruined" by random players who dont even care to play the community tournaments. 

Rank 10
Rank 10

Good suggestion. I am participating.Popeye

My English - Google Translate :-)
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Password has been added. It's SantaBaby for all tournaments this week