Community Poker League - Xmas 2020 Edition!

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back at it in 1 hour at https://www.twitch.tv/absolutetanka.

Watching the tournaments from start to finish, priority for me was to ensure I am having fun and others are chatty in the chat which is happeneing.

I stream from start to finish and try to cover as much action as possible. 

From now until the end of the schedule. There will be a 10 euro giveaway in one or another. There is ususally 10 or less people watching so high chances of winning.

Get yourselves in there and good luck! 

• Like 3
“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” ― Albert Einstein

@Pesek wrote:

1080p is to much for my laptop. Probably problem on the twitch side?

@Pesek 

If I'm not mistaken a streamer needs either a twitch partnership or a very high amount of viewers for them to have the option to adjust the quality. Otherwise they're stuck with the resolution that the streamer is sending at.

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@Pesek wrote:

@Pesek 

If I'm not mistaken a streamer needs either a twitch partnership or a very high amount of viewers for them to have the option to adjust the quality. Otherwise they're stuck with the resolution that the streamer is sending at.

I am not sure about this. I am often watching one guy from my country, he has 200 followers and about 5-14 viewers max on stream where i can choose any resolution. The only moment when i couldn't choose resolution was when the LOL playoffs took time at the same time on twitch. 

@absolutetanka I was hoping for 144p :laugh:

• Like 3

@Pesek wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@Pesek wrote:

@Pesek 

I am not sure about this. I am often watching one guy from my country, he has 200 followers and about 5-14 viewers max on stream where i can choose any resolution. The only moment when i couldn't choose resolution was when the LOL playoffs took time at the same time on twitch. 

@absolutetanka I was hoping for 144p :laugh:

Oh yeah, looks like they've changed that "rule" 👍

• Like 1

nicely done Pesek!!!

Is the resolution manageable now?

Also tanka got 2nd in plo so. Im better than most of you. Quitting my day job (doesnt have a day job)

See you next week for every tournament

• Like 4
“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” ― Albert Einstein

@Pesek wrote:

@Purps wrote:

Oh yeah, looks like they've changed that "rule" 👍

Probably twitch overload or something.

@Pesek @absolutetanka 

Yeah, that's right. According to their FAQ, the option to change quality depends on the current load on Twitch, which during evenings is obviously high...

"Do twitch affiliates get quality options?

Yes. Non-partnered channels may receive quality/transcode options if there is available capacity. Among non-partnered channels, Affiliated channels will receive higher priority than non-Affiliated channels."
  • Like 2

WOOHOOO We are here again, my 2nd favourite day of the week is the start of unibet tournies.

Among us on saturdays with a group of friends if Im honest is too much fun and is 1st 🤣

xmastree is the password if you fancy saving a few seconds.

10 EUROS GIVEAWAY on every stream starting 10 minutes before start of tournments.

https://www.twitch.tv/absolutetanka

Is there anyone streaming I can snipe? :Speechless:

and please someone take this 1100 euro ticket

• Like 6

Unibet decided to leave my country so unfortunately I won't be participating in the league anymore :sad: At least I wasn't in prize places on leaderboard at the moment, even though within a shot at mid tier 😃 So congratz everyone, your mission to finish high got easier :laugh: And also have fun on Xmas :happyshy: Goodbye :teardrop:

• Like 6

@ProGame wrote:

Unibet decided to leave my country so unfortunately I won't be participating in the league anymore :sad: At least I wasn't in prize places on leaderboard at the moment, even though within a shot at mid tier 😃 So congratz everyone, your mission to finish high got easier :laugh: And also have fun on Xmas :happyshy: Goodbye :teardrop:

Oh, That's bad. I Hope you still have some pokersites where you can play.

Honestly you are one of the best players in these community games

• Like 4

@Iceman wrote:

@ProGame wrote:

Oh, That's bad. I Hope you still have some pokersites where you can play.

Honestly you are one of the best players in these community games

Thanks 😃 There are some places to play but they are not as engaging and player friendly as Unibet. This league is exceptionally fun and I was always supporting and participating in to make it even better. It's sad to loose your favorite place of poker

• Like 4