Community Poker League - Xmas 2020 Edition!

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, Ill go live now with some 4nl,

Not sure if I can hold my attention with the tournments if I am not in them though. but we'll see if we can enjoy watching others and the leaderboards etc if others are watching too. The stream is a bit basic imo, end of month I will be upgrading a bunch of stuff to make it more entertaining. If it gains traction and most importantly I enjoy doing it, Ill continue. 

I'm still not over the fact I used the wrong nick so if you could just leave it out yea? :waterfall:

Who's taking both tournaments down today then? Cos there is a new luckbox... I mean sheriff in town 🆒

• Like 2
“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” ― Albert Einstein

Aight, hear ya 😉 It happens.

But yea, streaming the comm games doesn't really need anything extra entertaining, so no need to overthink that stuff and not do things because of it. It's just providing a platform where to chat in real time about the current games going on, and worry not the ones for it will appear 👍
GL today!

• Like 2

Most likely yea. On PLO especially, the bigger the stakes, the better the chances because of less players i'd guess 🆗
Problem is that the players tend to be a bit more kickback-type giving more recoil to actions made :laugh:
Which is nice.

Yes, I think today will be the best chance to win the €1100 ticket, considering the tournament formats and buyin (I believe we will see the lowest number of players today) :)

Both Tuesday and yesterday we saw a player lead both tournaments with a decent chiplead, but with Banzai the positions obviously change faster than you can blink 🤣

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Yes, I think today will be the best chance to win the €1100 ticket, considering the tournament formats and buyin (I believe we will see the lowest number of players today) :)

Both Tuesday and yesterday we saw a player lead both tournaments with a decent chiplead, but with Banzai the positions obviously change faster than you can blink 🤣

OR we might buy a bingo tickiet and at the end somebody has the chance yelling :"BINGO!" So exciting!:haha:

@Farseer wrote:

Streaming again today with delay, at least until community events are finished. Though busted 50€ UOS KO still playing with delay since might start other MTTs: https://www.twitch.tv/farseerfinland

It was a quick one. Decided to cut losses short by not rebuying at Banzai as would've been far too short stack to play for bounties.

Maybe streaming again next Wednesday, possibly just playing those 5€ events as leading that leaderboard while 10€ one would be hard to win. Without delay if not playing other tournaments.

I would love to stream the final but in an online class right now.

but did a scan of the lobby and can tell you all as of right now the following are in both tournaments.

heresrivaldo
jokerjames
adrian
ja-z

good luck to you 4 for the 1100 ticket and all others.

z

“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” ― Albert Einstein