cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

2x €5 ticket to whoever busts me and €1 ticket for anyone I bust in first game.

Rank 17
Rank 17
300 chips is very small to start. Not is bingo!
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle
0 Likes
Rank 15
Rank 15

@TheStrongMan wrote:
300 chips is very small to start. Not is bingo!

Agree!

This was not funny 1eur PLO rebuy and turbo PKO... Massacre with joke RNG.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Appreciate the feedback Smile
We wanted to offer a league schedule with a bit of everything, but maybe the Banzai format is a too extreme. It's definitely very, very different - some will like it and some won't Smile Will consider removing that one for next league, but I personally think it's a nice addition Smile
Rank 10
Rank 10

that tournament was crazy fun.

Im late to the tournaments and already entered in the plo tournament (final table) with the wrong name ahaha. means Ill have to win all the others.

One of my nicks will be absolutetank, one letter off my name here, I assume thats good enough?

great fun too. Loving the software loving the community, see you all in the money Cheeky

streaming the plo final table if you fancy sniping me with the delay hehe 

https://www.twitch.tv/absolutetanka

“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” ― Albert Einstein
Rank 14
Rank 14
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
We wanted to offer a league schedule with a bit of everything, 

I think it was a great idea. The Banzai format was great fun. Thumbs Up

Rank 20
Rank 20

Przechwytywaniexcxcxc.PNG

Congrats to the winner AllinMusk  Thumbs Up

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Rank 10
Rank 10

gg bro,

that was me and unfortuantely no points as used wrong nickname!!

I also understand that I saved the community from losing the 1100 ticket to traaat. thank me later and see you at the tables!!

“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” ― Albert Einstein
Rank 10
Rank 10