Community Poker League - Xmas 2020 Edition!

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the feedback :)

We wanted to offer a league schedule with a bit of everything, but maybe the Banzai format is a too extreme. It's definitely very, very different - some will like it and some won't :) Will consider removing that one for next league, but I personally think it's a nice addition :)

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

that tournament was crazy fun.

Im late to the tournaments and already entered in the plo tournament (final table) with the wrong name ahaha. means Ill have to win all the others.

One of my nicks will be absolutetank, one letter off my name here, I assume thats good enough?

great fun too. Loving the software loving the community, see you all in the money 😏

streaming the plo final table if you fancy sniping me with the delay hehe 

https://www.twitch.tv/absolutetanka

• Like 4
“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” ― Albert Einstein

gg bro,

that was me and unfortuantely no points as used wrong nickname!!

I also understand that I saved the community from losing the 1100 ticket to traaat. thank me later and see you at the tables!!

• Like 3
“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.” ― Albert Einstein

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@traart wrote:

GG

I hope win next time ;)

Well played today, @traart! Was "afraid" the JP would hit already on the 4th day of the league :D Less players tomorrow and Wednesday = greater chance of winning the jackpot :)

This guy has so much luck i've never seen in poker. As i remember he won UO bundle last year and i am always keep losing to him even that i have better cards... 

• Like 1

@Pesek wrote:

This guy has so much luck i've never seen in poker. As i remember he won UO bundle last year and i am always keep losing to him even that i have better cards...

Complaining about someone else's good run doesn't cast a good shade on you, it just makes you look jealous. Maybe - instead of moaning - be happy for other players' good fortune instead! 🆗

• Like 2

@comanimal wrote:

@Pesek wrote:

Complaining about someone else's good run doesn't cast a good shade on you, it just makes you look jealous. Maybe - instead of moaning - be happy for other players' good fortune instead! 🆗

I think being happy all the time is not in human nature. Little bit of moaning kepps me in good psychic balance.

• Like 3

@comanimal wrote:

@Pesek wrote:

I dont think he's complaining , it's just that nobody likes a luckbox. Unibet has a "bingo" section btw 🤣

• Like 2