Community Poker League - Xmas 2020 Edition!

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JokerJames95

I encountered the same problem, however I closed and reopened the poker software and managing to enter the password.

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

For the added value from the stream, I got:
Farseer 10
Gothmoth 2*5
scaryone 10
Traart 2*10
donkeyhun1er 2*10
Janek 1*10

If I've missed anything, please let me know :) Will credit when I update the leaderboard tomorrow

Think Andy promised to make the GTD's €100, €350 and €500, so with the events next week being PLO and Banzai, there might be some overlay value up for grabs - keep the 1.1k jackpot in mind; these special format tournaments will likely be the best chance for winning that one :)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

As I understand it, when you participate in tournaments by invitation, after the end of the tournament, if you get into the prize money, you need to report the nickname under which you participated in the tournament so that you will be credited with the prize.

@silvert, no, you just need to play with your community alias in the community tournaments, in order to qualify for any of the added value. You don't need to add your nickname anywhere, as we all already know it (silvert), and if you play with a different alias, you simply don't qualify for the added value :)

@silvert wrote:

and if I cannot create the nickname Silvert on Unibet, it is already taken and I have the nickname Silvert833 can I apply for prizes?

Yes, you don't need the exact "Silvert" name, having something like ""Silvert833" it's ok.

I would suggest you keep one of your 5 aliase's for this type of Promos.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Password for the 2nd week is christmas

First 5 to like this message will get a €1 ticket :)

Will likely be streaming tomorrow and Thursday. If you got any ideas for fun giveaways/added value, let me know here :)

Nice edit. Made it 5th. :D

Totally forgot about this. See yall tomorrow.

As for giveaways do some raffles in the stream with tix prizes for these MTT's. That way you would get more views on twitch aswell.

• Like 2

@Joco wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Password for the 2nd week is christmas

First 5 to like this message will get a €1 ticket :)

Will likely be streaming tomorrow and Thursday. If you got any ideas for fun giveaways/added value, let me know here :)

Nice edit. Made it 5th. :D

Totally forgot about this. See yall tomorrow.

As for giveaways do some raffles in the stream with tix prizes for these MTT's. That way you would get more views on twitch aswell.

I find basic raffles to be a bit dull to be honest with you. I don't really care about the number of viewers, and it's more important that the added value ads to the whole community league experience; makes it more exciting/fun/whatever. 

I do it for you guys to have a place to chat, to practice streaming, and I just enjoy it :)

• Like 7