Community Poker League - Xmas 2020 Edition!

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet I hoped that we'll have resricted MTTs(with the password shared in this thread or in the passwords section)... IMO we lose the 'community vibe' by just dumping the tournaments in the lobby- open to everyone, even with a nice green color so people to get attracted to it... I don't mind losing a few $$$(we have quite a few really good MTT players around here) if I can have a bit of fun playing against fellow members but honestly I don't really want to play a 200+ players MTT with just ~50 community members...

GLGL all and cya at the tables BlessRNG 

• Like 6
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BillyR23 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet I hoped that we'll have resricted MTTs(with the password shared in this thread or in the passwords section)... IMO we lose the 'community vibe' by just dumping the tournaments in the lobby- open to everyone, even with a nice green color so people to get attracted to it... I don't mind losing a few $$$(we have quite a few really good MTT players around here) if I can have a bit of fun playing against fellow members but honestly I don't really want to play a 200+ players MTT with just ~50 community members...

GLGL all and cya at the tables BlessRNG 

Exactly , as far i can see they are not password protected. Any thoughts @Stubbe-Unibet ? The tournaments could be "ruined" by random players who dont even care to play the community tournaments. 

• Like 4

Mr. Simpson will be streaming tonight, so head to his Twitch channel for chat and giggles :)
https://www.twitch.tv/iansimpsonpoker

EDIT: let's start the league with a small giveaway. First 10 members to like this message will get tickets for both of tonights tournaments :)

• Like 23

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Mr. Simpson will be streaming tonight, so head to his Twitch channel for chat and giggles :)

https://www.twitch.tv/iansimpsonpoker

EDIT: let's start the league with a small giveaway. First 10 members to like this message will get tickets for both of tonights tournaments :)

Nice , now that i'll register for free all is left is to win both of them for that sweet 1100 package :Rofl:

• Like 1

@BundleFjoy wrote:

Anybody else having problems registring for the Turbo tournament?

The first one i got in with no problem, the Turbo one i cannot enter the password.

@BundleFjoy , 

When this happens , just log out and when you log back in, it should work for the 2nd one as well :)

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"